OScommerce

  • SIVA KUMAR
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2009
      Hi Everybody

      How do I add a PDF file in all my products in Oscommerce tool?. Please help me

      With regards
      Siva

    • raja_sacet
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2009
        Hi Siva,
        Download os commerce add-ons for pdf file for all products.
        Go through the below, I hope this link very useful for your requirements.

        http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,908

        Thanks & Regars,
        Raja

        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, SIVA KUMAR <sivamku@...> wrote:

        > Hi Everybody
        >
        > How do I add a PDF file in all my products in Oscommerce tool?. Please help me
        >
        > With regards
        > Siva

      • SIVA KUMAR
        Message 3 of 3 , May 11, 2009
          Thank you raja, Thank you very much for your help.