RE: [bang-phpug] Timetable generator

  • Kesava Reddy.M
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2009
      Dear Vijay,

      Greetings!

      Time table (Scheduling) who have to scientifically.

      No of periods per the day per teacher.

      Minimum number of classes of the subject for week.

      Minimum no of periods per teacher per week.

      Max number of periods per teacher per week.

      Maximum number of periods in a row per teacher.

      As the conditions goes, logic get changes.

      There is no readymade code available. Look out for British Scheduling
      modules.

      With Regards

      Kesava Reddy.M