Re: [bang-phpug] Timetable generator

  • ankur
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2009
      Hello vijay,

      what kind of timetable, in what format. ?
      plz provide some more detail.

      -==-=-
      ankur.

      --

      Emo Philips <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/emo_philips.html>
      - "A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at

    • vijay nair
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2009

        school timetable generator for school management ERP development

        thanks

        ________________________________

        --

        Emo Philips <http://www.brainyqu ote.com/quotes/ authors/e/ emo_philips. html>
        - "A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at
        kick
        boxing."

      • Kesava Reddy.M
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2009
          Dear Vijay,

          Greetings!

          Time table (Scheduling) who have to scientifically.

          No of periods per the day per teacher.

          Minimum number of classes of the subject for week.

          Minimum no of periods per teacher per week.

          Max number of periods per teacher per week.

          Maximum number of periods in a row per teacher.

          As the conditions goes, logic get changes.

          There is no readymade code available. Look out for British Scheduling
          modules.

          With Regards

          Kesava Reddy.M

          --