Timetable generator

  • vijayitsoft
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2009

      Is there is any code available for making a timetable generator in php

      any idea to do it

      plz revert asap
    • ankur
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2009
        Hello vijay,

        what kind of timetable, in what format. ?
        plz provide some more detail.

        -==-=-
        ankur.

        --

        Emo Philips <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/emo_philips.html>
        - "A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at

      • vijay nair
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2009

          school timetable generator for school management ERP development

          thanks

          ________________________________

          --

          Emo Philips <http://www.brainyqu ote.com/quotes/ authors/e/ emo_philips. html>
          - "A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at
          kick
          boxing."

        • Kesava Reddy.M
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 7, 2009
            Dear Vijay,

            Greetings!

            Time table (Scheduling) who have to scientifically.

            No of periods per the day per teacher.

            Minimum number of classes of the subject for week.

            Minimum no of periods per teacher per week.

            Max number of periods per teacher per week.

            Maximum number of periods in a row per teacher.

            As the conditions goes, logic get changes.

            There is no readymade code available. Look out for British Scheduling
            modules.

            With Regards

            Kesava Reddy.M

            --