[Commercial] , Job opening for a expert PHP programmer

  • baldaris69
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2009
      We are part of a new startup organisation looking for experienced PHP
      programmers. The job description is attached below.

      Work on projects for US and UK based clients.
      Knowledge of php , mysql, javascript required.

      Work experience with joomla , wordpress is a definitive plus.

      mail your resume to ritesh_khare@...
      Mobile: 09901450071
    • mahesh ari
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29, 2009

        Please tell me the company name and location.

        We are part of a new startup organisation looking for experienced PHP

        programmers. The job description is attached below.

        Work on projects for US and UK based clients.

        Knowledge of php , mysql, javascript required.

        Work experience with joomla , wordpress is a definitive plus.

        mail your resume to ritesh_khare@ live.in

        Mobile: 09901450071