Re: [bang-phpug] wordpress to Drupal Help

  • sathish kamaraj
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2009
      hi santhosh

      i believe the theme cannot be directly imported to drupal. you have to work
      on drupal theme and re-create it.

      hope these will help you in importing the wordpress content to drupal.

      http://addingunderstanding.com/2008/02/migrate-wordpress-site-drupal
      http://www.24b6.net/2008/10/25/wordpress-drupal-6
      http://drupalmodules.com/module/wordpress-import

      regards