wordpress to Drupal Help

  • Santhosh Nair
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2009
      Hi

      I need a help!

      I would like to convert multiple WordPress sites to one Drupal installation.I am looking for a CMS (preferably Drupal) that can import all existing Wordpress Bogs(blogs1.example.com,blogs2.example.com..etc)

      My question is Can I preseve the same theme?
      Does Drupal support this?

      Im a newbie in Drupal..pls help

    • sathish kamaraj
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2009
        hi santhosh

        i believe the theme cannot be directly imported to drupal. you have to work
        on drupal theme and re-create it.

        hope these will help you in importing the wordpress content to drupal.

        http://addingunderstanding.com/2008/02/migrate-wordpress-site-drupal
        http://www.24b6.net/2008/10/25/wordpress-drupal-6
        http://drupalmodules.com/module/wordpress-import

        regards