[Commercial] Job opening for a PHP programmer

  • Noufal Ibrahim
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2009
      Greetings,
      We are part of a new startup organisation looking a PHP
      programmers. The job description is attached below.

      Work on projects for US and UK based clients.

      Knowledge of php/asp.net, mysql, html is required. Familarity with
      wordpress/drupal is a definite plus.

      Since interfacing with the foreign clients is involved, so a decent
      level of written and spoken english is desirable.

      It would be an extra edge if the candidate has knowledge of python / Java.

      Mail your resume to techjob@...

      Thanks.