Re: [bang-phpug] Search similar article

  • jegan
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2009
      simple way is let the admin approve each article ...so admin can search by
      different keywords before approving it.
      u can automated it by searching some part of the article in the db, but
      they may change only some words/sentence , so manual searching is the best
      way.

      a.jegan

      On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 4:39 PM, pritesh <priteshloke@...> wrote:

      > Hello to all
      > I have one website in that contains many articles. now
      > i want add one feature in that feature suppose after adding any new
      > article i want to search similar article present or not. In short i
      > want detect that somebody not copy/paste & create same article on
      > site. How can i detect this? Any body have idea so please help me..
      >
      > Thank you in advanced
      > PML

    • Shiva Kumar Mallikarjun
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 26, 2009
        I agree with the Jegan reply . from admin end we can do this work. as soon as customer uploads the article  then give these uploaded article to Admin let him check manually .
        You have to respond to the customer via e-mail depending on the  Admin response.

        shiva