Re: [bang-phpug] mysqli

  • ansar ansar
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2006
      Hi Pritesh,

      You can find the difference between mysql and mysqli in the following link
      http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/php/

      Mysqli is better than Mysql because Mysqli is faster than Mysql,PDO.
      Refer this link for proof.
      http://blogs.vinuthomas.com/2006/08/07/benchmark-mysql-mysqli-pdo-in-php/

      The best introduction to MySQLi is on the Zend site:
      http://www.zend.com/php5/articles/php5-mysqli.php

      Ansar Ahmed.

      pritesh loke <priteshloke@...> wrote: Hello
      Can you just tell me what is the diff between mysql and mysqli ? which one is the better ?

      Thank you.