Re: [bang-phpug] Socail Networking Website

  • Harsha M V
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2009
      I would suggest cakephp. its a php framework.

      --
      Harsha M V

      http://harshamv.com/
      http://harshamv.com/blog

    • ankur
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 23, 2009
        Hello Dude,

        use http://elgg.org/
        Free full social networking site, code is ready. Only you have to learn how
        to manage. :D

        -=-=-=
        Jai HO.
        ~ ankur ~

        --

        Vince Lombardi - "Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing."