Socail Networking Website

  • zarilahr
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23 7:05 AM
      I am a studend of PHP. I want to make out a site like www.tagged.com.
      where online users can be shown, send messages to online as well as
      offline users, storing and viewing profiles, and all other activity
      which can be peroformed like this kind of social networking website.

      Please gudie me towards some helping material, books, or tutorial on
      net.

      Thanx and regards.
    • Harsha M V
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 23 7:39 AM
        I would suggest cakephp. its a php framework.

        --
        Harsha M V

        http://harshamv.com/
        http://harshamv.com/blog

      • ankur
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 23 10:56 AM
          Hello Dude,

          use http://elgg.org/
          Free full social networking site, code is ready. Only you have to learn how
          to manage. :D

          -=-=-=
          Jai HO.
          ~ ankur ~

          --

          Vince Lombardi - "Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing."