Re: Need help,Invite friends to site.

  • mahesh_lvj
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 9, 2009
      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, soarabh behra <kroniks_man@...> wrote:

      > let me know if you want this script

      Hi,thanks for the reply,yes i need that script.I tried for this ,but
      i got only yahoomail,gmail working.I am not getting for Rediff,AOL
      etc.Please can you send me the code.Thanks in advance.
    • Harsha M V
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 9, 2009
        http://openinviter.com/

        --
        Harsha M V
        http://harshamv.com

      • mahesh_lvj
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 9, 2009
          --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, Harsha M V <hmvrulz@...> wrote:

          > http://openinviter.com/

          Thank you very much,it helped me a lot.
        • Harsha M V
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 9, 2009
            You welcome. i suggest you use taht bcos all the service will be changing
            the method of access to their contacts and this site will update it asap.
            --
            Harsha M V
            http://harshamv.com