Re: [bang-phpug] Need help,Invite friends to site.

  • soarabh behra
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 4, 2009
      let me know if you want this script

      --- On Thu, 2/5/09, mahesh_lvj <mahesh_lvj@...> wrote:
      From: mahesh_lvj <mahesh_lvj@...>
      Subject: [bang-phpug] Need help,Invite friends to site.
      To: bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, February 5, 2009, 1:34 AM

      Hi all,i am working on functionality where i have to invite friends

      from gmail,yahoomail, rediff etc,please help me.

      Regards

      Narayan.

    • mahesh_lvj
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 9, 2009
        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, soarabh behra <kroniks_man@...> wrote:

        > let me know if you want this script

        Hi,thanks for the reply,yes i need that script.I tried for this ,but
        i got only yahoomail,gmail working.I am not getting for Rediff,AOL
        etc.Please can you send me the code.Thanks in advance.
      • Harsha M V
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 9, 2009
          http://openinviter.com/

          --
          Harsha M V
          http://harshamv.com

        • mahesh_lvj
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 9, 2009
            --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, Harsha M V <hmvrulz@...> wrote:

            > http://openinviter.com/

            Thank you very much,it helped me a lot.
          • Harsha M V
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 9, 2009
              You welcome. i suggest you use taht bcos all the service will be changing
              the method of access to their contacts and this site will update it asap.
              --
              Harsha M V
              http://harshamv.com