Need help,Invite friends to site.

  • mahesh_lvj
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 4, 2009
      Hi all,i am working on functionality where i have to invite friends
      from gmail,yahoomail,rediff etc,please help me.

      Regards

      Narayan.
    • soarabh behra
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 4, 2009
        let me know if you want this script

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 9, 2009
          --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, soarabh behra <kroniks_man@...> wrote:

          > let me know if you want this script

          Hi,thanks for the reply,yes i need that script.I tried for this ,but
          i got only yahoomail,gmail working.I am not getting for Rediff,AOL
          etc.Please can you send me the code.Thanks in advance.
        • Harsha M V
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 9, 2009
            http://openinviter.com/

            --
            Harsha M V
            http://harshamv.com

          • mahesh_lvj
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 9, 2009
              --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, Harsha M V <hmvrulz@...> wrote:

              > http://openinviter.com/

              Thank you very much,it helped me a lot.
            • Harsha M V
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 9, 2009
                You welcome. i suggest you use taht bcos all the service will be changing
                the method of access to their contacts and this site will update it asap.
                --
                Harsha M V
                http://harshamv.com