Re: [bang-phpug] help needed: pdf file

  • arun senthil
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2009
      Hi ,
      This link would be help ful for convert database data's into PDF format.
      http://www.macronimous.com/resources/Converting_HTML2PDF_using_PHP.asp

      keerthi kini <keerthi_mvk@...> wrote: Hi all,

      i m working on a application, which gets data from mysql and gives the pdf file with that data.
      i m able to get the pdf file using zend framework,, but i want to display data in table format.. Can anyone help me in this regard...

      with regards,
      keerthi.

    • priti12july
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31, 2009
        you can use fpdf class.

        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, keerthi kini <keerthi_mvk@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > i m working on a application, which gets data from mysql and gives the pdf file with that data.
        > i m able to get the pdf file using zend framework,, but i want to display data in table format.. Can anyone help me in this regard...
        >
        > with regards,
        > keerthi.

      • raja_sacet
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 10, 2009

          I think the below link is useful for your requirement.

          http://html2pdf.fr/

          Thanks & Regards,
          Rajasekar.A