help needed: pdf file

  • keerthi kini
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2009
      Hi all,

      i m working on a application, which gets data from mysql and gives the pdf file with that data.
      i m able to get the pdf file using zend framework,, but i want to display data in table format.. Can anyone help me in this regard...

      with regards,
      keerthi.

    • arun senthil
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2009
        Hi ,
        This link would be help ful for convert database data's into PDF format.
        http://www.macronimous.com/resources/Converting_HTML2PDF_using_PHP.asp

        keerthi kini <keerthi_mvk@...> wrote: Hi all,

        i m working on a application, which gets data from mysql and gives the pdf file with that data.
        i m able to get the pdf file using zend framework,, but i want to display data in table format.. Can anyone help me in this regard...

        with regards,
        keerthi.

      • priti12july
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 31, 2009
          you can use fpdf class.

          --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, keerthi kini <keerthi_mvk@...> wrote:

          > Hi all,
          >
          > i m working on a application, which gets data from mysql and gives the pdf file with that data.
          > i m able to get the pdf file using zend framework,, but i want to display data in table format.. Can anyone help me in this regard...
          >
          > with regards,
          > keerthi.

        • raja_sacet
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 10, 2009

            I think the below link is useful for your requirement.

            http://html2pdf.fr/

            Thanks & Regards,
            Rajasekar.A