Re: [bang-phpug] Try this Links extractor from web pages I made

  • ankur
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2009
      wow,

      nice code. BUt what about if you write some comments on your code.
      Now its like full of a-z alphabets with for loops. :)

      Or else if you can change the variable name with some specific names.

      That will be good, and code will be easily understandable.

      -=-=
      jai ho
      ~ ankur ~

      --

      Fred Allen - "Television is a medium because anything well done is rare."