Quest regarding Google translate API

  • Anees
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2009
      i have a classifieds listing site running in English developed using
      PHP
      now we are developing the Arabic version of it.

      We have almost finished the images and alignment problems fixing for
      the pages.

      But my doubt,

      Is there any Google API in PHP available that converts from one
      language to another?

      Because, all the ads that we have now in DB are in English.
      So if a user wants the site in Arabic version, then the the site Ads
      still remain in English text.
      And it happens in vice versa if user starts posting Arabic Ads.

      So i hope, if there is some API classes available that read 'one'
      language text and converts to 'another' language we can implement that
      here.

      Please help

      Regards,
      Anees Muhammed
    • gurram_anurag
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2009
        http://www.iit.edu/~laksvij/language/index.html

        Please go to this code in order to translate INDIAN Languages. Please
        can u send me ur project requirement and its code if possible.