Re: [bang-phpug] Re: get area names on providing zipcode

  • puli Mayurnath
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 17 7:25 PM
      I guess you can get the latitude and logitude co-ordinates for all the zip codes in geodesic website. Please check the same. I tried some time ago but did not pursue seriously.

      Using the lang and long co-ordinates and the google map api, you can map them in the google maps.

      Thanks,
      --Mayur

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 17 8:50 PM
        Hello Mayur,

        can u point the url for geodesic. I am not seeing any pincodes there. I
        tried a few websites. They provide lat and long but its not accurate. they
        simply have same lat n lon for many places.

        Does any one know to build i networking site which framework is the best ?
        or its better to code from scratch ?

        I have looked into elgg and cakephp.

        Regards,
        Harsha M V