WANTED Expreienced php AJAX Developers in Bangalore

  • rajanp76@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 15, 2009
      WANTED Experienced php AJAX Developers in Bangalore

      Hi

      Wanted php professional with 3+ years experience to develop a social
      networking site.
      should be flexible to work 3 to 4 hrs per day 3 to 4 days a week.If
      you have hands on experience in building social networking site please
      contact. if you don't have experience please do not contact.Salary 20k
      per month
      Location Bangalore
    • Kesava Reddy.M
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 15, 2009
        Dear All,

        Greetings!

        We are looking for freshers with strong PHP and MySql knowledge.

        With Regards & Thanks

        Kesava Reddy.M

      • arun senthil

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 16, 2009
            hi,
            please send me the details......................