Re: [bang-phpug] Re: How to find aol ip address

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2009
      Hi Syam,

      Unfortunately AOL's proxy addresses don't come up with a reverse
      lookup so it's not possible to detect that with the code you have.
      Check the following link :
      http://www.jroller.com/agileanswers/entry/joomla_1_0_x_patch

      The author of that article has a function called isAOLuser() which you
      can use along with the array $aolSubnetList in which he puts in all
      the addresses which are present in the AOL webmaster link.
      Just that array and the function should be able to solve your problem.

      Blog: http://blogs.vinuthomas.com
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/vinuthomas