Excellent opening for PHP MYSQL Programmer

  • isoftsolutions
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2009
      We have an Excellent opening for PHP MYSQL Programmer

      No of Openings:- 2
      Location: Navi Mumbai, Vashi.

      The candidate will be able to:
      Develop web applications using PHP/MySQL.
      Understand, Analyses & Modify Existing PHP Scripts and Modules.
      Have good knowledge of AJAX
      Conversant with Linux, Apache, MySQL & PHP programming (LAMP).
      Design & Maintain My SQL Databases & Tables.
      Develop and Maintain New Websites
      Smarty Templates Integration and URL Re-writing
      Experience in Joomla, OS Commerce will be added advantage
      Project Flow chart and Proto Typing

      Personal skills required:
      Excellent communication skills.(English) (Hind will be added
      advantage)
      Self motivated, Honest, Proactive and Enthusiastic.
      Passionate about Websites and SEO
      A keen learner who is interested in continual self-education
      Excellent Team Player.
      Excellent logical and analytical skills.

      If you are interested please send your CV with current salary
      and expected CTC ASAP. Also please refer your freinds who may
      also interested for the same opening. Please send you CV's to
      rakesh[AT]isoftsolutions.co.in or support[AT]isoftsolutions.co.in

      Best Regards,
      Rakesh Sonawane.
      http://www.isoftsolutions.co.in