Excel Import Help Rqd!

  • Kesava Reddy.M
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2008
      Dear All,

      Greetings!

      We have requirement to import the excel file data to MySql.
      Can you help us with this?
      NOTE: We don't want to import csv file.

      Thanks in advance..

      --Kesh
    • ankur
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 27, 2008
        Hey,

        you can use http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpexcelreader ( but this is
        stopped for new version )
        the updated version is - http://code.google.com/p/php-excel-reader/ ( this
        use this sourceforge concept and made the update version. )

        Use the second link..
        I am using the same link for importing my xl file to mysql DB.

        You will get all the value in an array.
        Play will for/foreach loop, create your insert/update query and put the data
        to DB.

        buzz me if any issue further.

        --
        Vande Matram...