Job:: PHP developers / architects / programmers needed in bangalore

  • Amit Rana
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2008
      Hi,

      We have multiple requirement for php programmers. All our work is
      done in symfony framework. Freshers are also welcome to apply given
      they have some prior web development experience.

      We has have opening for iphone / android development (doesnt fit in
      this list) but just in case your friends are interested.

      Regards,
      Amit.
      jobs@...
    • Harsha M V
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2008
        Is this full time job ? because am a student an am in last year. I wil be
        free from Jan. I would like to get involved in live projects. Is there any
        place for me ?
        I am not any expert but have prior experience.

        REgards Harsha