Re: [bang-phpug] Re: drag n drop interface to adjust the display order

  • L Ravi Kiran
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 9, 2008
      You could use YUI too. Check this out

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/
      Ravi Kiran

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Vinu Thomas" <vinuthomas@...>
      To: bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, December 6, 2008 1:57:39 PM GMT +05:30 Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
      Subject: [bang-phpug] Re: drag n drop interface to adjust the display order

      You could use one of the JS libraries like Scriptaculous or jQuery to
      help with the drag n drop ui.
      http://woork.blogspot.com/2008/02/drag-and-drop-to-order-list-elements.html
      http://www.isocra.com/2008/02/table-drag-and-drop-jquery-plugin/

      You can use a column in the same table to keep track of the order.

      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com , "geetanuj2002"