Develop Ajax applications using eclipse PDT

  • puli Mayurnath
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008
      Hi All,
          I am a newbie to this and recently started learning PHP. I am currently using PDT as my ide to learn PHP programming. So far so good.

      I want to build some Ajax programs using the same ide (eclipse PDT) and i am not finding any direct way to do that. Request you to provide any help or pointers.

      I am writing a small ajax script in a html file to fetch a file and display the same in the html page. I am not getting any intellisese also while writing the program. The below are the steps i am performing in the eclipse PDT

      1. File->New->PHP Project->"Ajax Demo"
      2. Right click "Ajax Demo" -> New -> HTML

      Any help would be highly appreciated.

      Thanks,
      --Mayur