Re: [bang-phpug] PHP Framework

  • jegan
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 13, 2008
      try zend framework. it has many features. initially its little difficult to
      understand the framework ..but its ok after some time..
      reason for going with this are its extensible and well-tested code base
      ,flexible architecture (MVC) , db classes ,validation classes
      ,filters. high-quality,
      object-oriented PHP 5 classes library, web services , API s for google
      ,amazon and yahoo,cache , ...and lot...

      http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/