Re: [bang-phpug] PHP Framework

  • Udayakumar Sarangapani
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 12, 2008
      CakePHP is the best framework as well as the documentation and help manual.

      On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 9:04 PM, Binoy av <binoyav@...> wrote:

      > cakephp is the best
      >
      > On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 8:19 PM, aniesh joseph <aniesh_joseph@...<aniesh_joseph%40yahoo.co.in>
      > >wrote:
      >

      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > I have only experience with Code Igniter. But I can start to work on
      > within
      > > One Day. It has a good documentation on their site and also have a Good
      > > Forum.
      > >
      > > Thank You.
      > >
      > > --- On Mon, 22/9/08, Harsha M V <hmvrulz@... <hmvrulz%40gmail.com><hmvrulz%
      > 40gmail.com>>
      > > wrote:
      > > From: Harsha M V <hmvrulz@... <hmvrulz%40gmail.com> <hmvrulz%
      > 40gmail.com>>
      > > Subject: Re: [bang-phpug] PHP Framework
      > > To: bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com><bang-phpug%
      > 40yahoogroups.com>,
      > > ganu.ullu@... <ganu.ullu%40gmail.com> <ganu.ullu%40gmail.com>
      > > Date: Monday, 22 September, 2008, 11:55 AM
      > >

      > > ok...
      > >
      > > my main thing is can i pack the files later to distribute it like a
      > >
      > > product...??
      > >
      > > --
      > >
      > > Harsha M V
      > >
      > > {http://hmv.co in}

      > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
      > > http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/

    • jegan
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 13, 2008
        try zend framework. it has many features. initially its little difficult to
        understand the framework ..but its ok after some time..
        reason for going with this are its extensible and well-tested code base
        ,flexible architecture (MVC) , db classes ,validation classes
        ,filters. high-quality,
        object-oriented PHP 5 classes library, web services , API s for google
        ,amazon and yahoo,cache , ...and lot...

        http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/