Re: [bang-phpug] php_ pdf help...

  • kamal kanth
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hi Samaya,
      Thank you very much, i am going through the code.. :)

      Regards,
      kamal

      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 1, 2008
        FPDF is good. here we can get manual, tutorial, scripts etc...
        url : http://fpdf.org/

        Thank you very much, i am going through the code.. :)

        Regards,

        kamal

        I am new to creating pdf documents in php. Can any one help me in creating pdf' s using php.

        From which version of PHP supports creating pdf documents?

        Thanks,

        Kamal

        Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://help. yahoo.com/ l/in/yahoo/ mail/yahoomail/ tools/tools- 08.html/

        Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go to http://in.webmessenger.yahoo.com/

      • Sanchali Deshmukh
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 1, 2008
          hiHi, All

          I am installing apache php mysql on the solaris10 server. when i am trying to start apache it is showing me following error.

          /lib/libmysqlclient.so.15: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64

          please help me. what should i do to solve this issue.

          Sanjay Deshmukh

        • Harsha M V
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 2, 2008
            hope this can help
            http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/features/articles/samp_setup.jsp

            i suggest you use the SAMP server... it installs apahce php mysql
            automatically on solaris..
            its similar to WAMP or LAMP

            --
            Harsha M V
            {http://hmv.co.in}

          • CS Shyam Sundar
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 2, 2008
              Looks like you are trying to use 64bit libs on a 32bit machine! Use a 32bit
              library.
              As another poster suggested, try using a precompiled SAMP stack. I recommend
              Bitnami's SAMP Stack .... http://bitnami.org/stack/sampstack
              Also., if it were me, I'd compile all the components from source ... visit
              http://techpages.wordpress.com/2006/08/29/configure-apache-mysql-php-solaris/or
              http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/features/articles/samp_setup.jsp

              --
              CS Shyam Sundar

              [mobile] +91-97877-SHYAM | [voip] +1-425-998-1134

              "Who you choose to be around you lets you know who you are."

              On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 17:40, Sanchali Deshmukh <sanch_sanjay@...>wrote:

              > hiHi, All
              >
              > I am installing apache php mysql on the solaris10 server. when i am trying
              > to start apache it is showing me following error.
              >
              > /lib/libmysqlclient.so.15: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64
              >
              > please help me. what should i do to solve this issue.
              >
              > Sanjay Deshmukh

            • Chidanand Byahatti
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 2, 2008
                FPDF is Better, I feel... Images too can be embeded, and Tables can be
                incorporated to..
                Anyways check it out...

                On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 5:24 PM, Koushik G raj <koushikgraj@...> wrote:

                > FPDF is good. here we can get manual, tutorial, scripts etc...
                > url : http://fpdf.org/
                >

                > --- On Wed, 1/10/08, kamal kanth <kamalpeters@...<kamalpeters%40yahoo.com>>
                > wrote:
                > From: kamal kanth <kamalpeters@... <kamalpeters%40yahoo.com>>
                > Subject: Re: [bang-phpug] php_ pdf help...
                > To: bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com>
                > Date: Wednesday, 1 October, 2008, 4:37 PM
                >
                > Hi Samaya,
                >
                > Thank you very much, i am going through the code.. :)
                >

                > Regards,
                >
                > kamal

                Chidanand. G. B
                +91-98456-51235

              • kamal kanth
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 8, 2008
                  Thanks anand, i can find many different scripts out there...

                  ________________________________

                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 14, 2008

                    when i tried to execute php with oracle connection i got following error

                    Warning: oci_pconnect() [function.oci-pconnect]: OCIEnvNlsCreate() failed. There is something wrong with your system - please check that ORACLE_HOME is set and points to the right directory

                    plese help to solved it.

                  • Tapan Shah
                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 14, 2008
                      Check if ORACLE_HOME ( a path variable) is set correctly to point to the
                      oracle directory on your machine.

                      Your oracle installation is on windows or linux?

                      On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 5:21 PM, Sanchali Deshmukh
                      <sanch_sanjay@...>wrote:

                      > Hi,
                      >
                      > when i tried to execute php with oracle connection i got following error
                      >
                      > Warning: oci_pconnect() [function.oci-pconnect]: OCIEnvNlsCreate() failed.
                      > There is something wrong with your system - please check that ORACLE_HOME is
                      > set and points to the right directory
                      >
                      > plese help to solved it.

                      Tapan Shah
                      http://www.tapan.in/
                      http://www.assetonline.in/

                    • prasannah.ganeshan
                      Message 10 of 12 , Oct 6, 2009
                        I'm having the same issue. But I'm not sure how to set up the ORACLE_HOME.

                        My environment is
                        WIndows XP
                        Xammp (Apache 2.2, PHP 5.2)

                        I want to connect to a remote oracle database. I have installed the oracle client as well. When I try to connect through a php script I get

                        Warning: oci_pconnect() [function.oci-pconnect]: OCIEnvNlsCreate() failed. There is something wrong with your system - please check that PATH includes the directory with Oracle Instant Client libraries in C:\...\data.php on line 31

                        Please help me with this.

                        -Prasannah