Re: [bang-phpug] php_ pdf help...

  • samaya
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 30, 2008
      Hi Kamal,

      creating pdf is very easy refer the link
      http://www.ros.co.nz/pdf/readme.pdf

      Regards
      Samaya.B

      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 1, 2008
        Hi Samaya,
        Thank you very much, i am going through the code.. :)

        Regards,
        kamal

        I am new to creating pdf documents in php. Can any one help me in creating pdf' s using php.
        From which version of PHP supports creating pdf documents?

        Thanks,
        Kamal

        Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://help. yahoo.com/ l/in/yahoo/ mail/yahoomail/ tools/tools- 08.html/

      • Koushik G raj
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 1, 2008
          FPDF is good. here we can get manual, tutorial, scripts etc...
          url : http://fpdf.org/

          Thank you very much, i am going through the code.. :)

          Regards,

          kamal

          I am new to creating pdf documents in php. Can any one help me in creating pdf' s using php.

          From which version of PHP supports creating pdf documents?

          Thanks,

          Kamal

          Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://help. yahoo.com/ l/in/yahoo/ mail/yahoomail/ tools/tools- 08.html/

          Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go to http://in.webmessenger.yahoo.com/

        • Sanchali Deshmukh
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 1, 2008
            hiHi, All

            I am installing apache php mysql on the solaris10 server. when i am trying to start apache it is showing me following error.

            /lib/libmysqlclient.so.15: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64

            please help me. what should i do to solve this issue.

            Sanjay Deshmukh

          • Harsha M V
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 2, 2008
              hope this can help
              http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/features/articles/samp_setup.jsp

              i suggest you use the SAMP server... it installs apahce php mysql
              automatically on solaris..
              its similar to WAMP or LAMP

              --
              Harsha M V
              {http://hmv.co.in}

            • CS Shyam Sundar
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 2, 2008
                Looks like you are trying to use 64bit libs on a 32bit machine! Use a 32bit
                library.
                As another poster suggested, try using a precompiled SAMP stack. I recommend
                Bitnami's SAMP Stack .... http://bitnami.org/stack/sampstack
                Also., if it were me, I'd compile all the components from source ... visit
                http://techpages.wordpress.com/2006/08/29/configure-apache-mysql-php-solaris/or
                http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/features/articles/samp_setup.jsp

                --
                CS Shyam Sundar

                [mobile] +91-97877-SHYAM | [voip] +1-425-998-1134

                "Who you choose to be around you lets you know who you are."

                On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 17:40, Sanchali Deshmukh <sanch_sanjay@...>wrote:

                > hiHi, All
                >
                > I am installing apache php mysql on the solaris10 server. when i am trying
                > to start apache it is showing me following error.
                >
                > /lib/libmysqlclient.so.15: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64
                >
                > please help me. what should i do to solve this issue.
                >
                > Sanjay Deshmukh

              • Chidanand Byahatti
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 2, 2008
                  FPDF is Better, I feel... Images too can be embeded, and Tables can be
                  incorporated to..
                  Anyways check it out...

                  On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 5:24 PM, Koushik G raj <koushikgraj@...> wrote:

                  > FPDF is good. here we can get manual, tutorial, scripts etc...
                  > url : http://fpdf.org/
                  >

                  > --- On Wed, 1/10/08, kamal kanth <kamalpeters@...<kamalpeters%40yahoo.com>>
                  > wrote:
                  > From: kamal kanth <kamalpeters@... <kamalpeters%40yahoo.com>>
                  > Subject: Re: [bang-phpug] php_ pdf help...
                  > To: bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com>
                  > Date: Wednesday, 1 October, 2008, 4:37 PM
                  >
                  > Hi Samaya,
                  >
                  > Thank you very much, i am going through the code.. :)
                  >

                  > Regards,
                  >
                  > kamal

                  Chidanand. G. B
                  +91-98456-51235

                • kamal kanth
                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 8, 2008
                    Thanks anand, i can find many different scripts out there...

                    ________________________________

                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 14, 2008

                      when i tried to execute php with oracle connection i got following error

                      Warning: oci_pconnect() [function.oci-pconnect]: OCIEnvNlsCreate() failed. There is something wrong with your system - please check that ORACLE_HOME is set and points to the right directory

                      plese help to solved it.

                    • Tapan Shah
                      Message 10 of 12 , Oct 14, 2008
                        Check if ORACLE_HOME ( a path variable) is set correctly to point to the
                        oracle directory on your machine.

                        Your oracle installation is on windows or linux?

                        On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 5:21 PM, Sanchali Deshmukh
                        <sanch_sanjay@...>wrote:

                        > Hi,
                        >
                        > when i tried to execute php with oracle connection i got following error
                        >
                        > Warning: oci_pconnect() [function.oci-pconnect]: OCIEnvNlsCreate() failed.
                        > There is something wrong with your system - please check that ORACLE_HOME is
                        > set and points to the right directory
                        >
                        > plese help to solved it.

                        Tapan Shah
                        http://www.tapan.in/
                        http://www.assetonline.in/

                      • prasannah.ganeshan
                        Message 11 of 12 , Oct 6, 2009
                          I'm having the same issue. But I'm not sure how to set up the ORACLE_HOME.

                          My environment is
                          WIndows XP
                          Xammp (Apache 2.2, PHP 5.2)

                          I want to connect to a remote oracle database. I have installed the oracle client as well. When I try to connect through a php script I get

                          Warning: oci_pconnect() [function.oci-pconnect]: OCIEnvNlsCreate() failed. There is something wrong with your system - please check that PATH includes the directory with Oracle Instant Client libraries in C:\...\data.php on line 31

                          Please help me with this.

                          -Prasannah