php_ pdf help...

  • kamal kanth
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 30, 2008
      Hi all,
      I am new to creating pdf documents in php. Can any one help me in creating pdf's using php.
      From which version of PHP supports creating pdf documents?

      Thanks,
      Kamal

    • samaya
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 30, 2008
        Hi Kamal,

        creating pdf is very easy refer the link
        http://www.ros.co.nz/pdf/readme.pdf

        Regards
        Samaya.B

        I am new to creating pdf documents in php. Can any one help me in creating pdf' s using php.
        From which version of PHP supports creating pdf documents?

        Thanks,
        Kamal

      • kamal kanth
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 1, 2008
          Hi Samaya,
          Thank you very much, i am going through the code.. :)

          Regards,
          kamal

          I am new to creating pdf documents in php. Can any one help me in creating pdf' s using php.
          From which version of PHP supports creating pdf documents?

          Thanks,
          Kamal

          Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://help. yahoo.com/ l/in/yahoo/ mail/yahoomail/ tools/tools- 08.html/

        • Koushik G raj
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 1, 2008
            FPDF is good. here we can get manual, tutorial, scripts etc...
            url : http://fpdf.org/

            Thank you very much, i am going through the code.. :)

            Regards,

            kamal

            I am new to creating pdf documents in php. Can any one help me in creating pdf' s using php.

            From which version of PHP supports creating pdf documents?

            Thanks,

            Kamal

            Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://help. yahoo.com/ l/in/yahoo/ mail/yahoomail/ tools/tools- 08.html/

            Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go to http://in.webmessenger.yahoo.com/

          • Sanchali Deshmukh
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 1, 2008
              hiHi, All

              I am installing apache php mysql on the solaris10 server. when i am trying to start apache it is showing me following error.

              /lib/libmysqlclient.so.15: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64

              please help me. what should i do to solve this issue.

              Sanjay Deshmukh

            • Harsha M V
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 2, 2008
                hope this can help
                http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/features/articles/samp_setup.jsp

                i suggest you use the SAMP server... it installs apahce php mysql
                automatically on solaris..
                its similar to WAMP or LAMP

                --
                Harsha M V
                {http://hmv.co.in}

              • CS Shyam Sundar
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 2, 2008
                  Looks like you are trying to use 64bit libs on a 32bit machine! Use a 32bit
                  library.
                  As another poster suggested, try using a precompiled SAMP stack. I recommend
                  Bitnami's SAMP Stack .... http://bitnami.org/stack/sampstack
                  Also., if it were me, I'd compile all the components from source ... visit
                  http://techpages.wordpress.com/2006/08/29/configure-apache-mysql-php-solaris/or
                  http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/features/articles/samp_setup.jsp

                  --
                  CS Shyam Sundar

                  [mobile] +91-97877-SHYAM | [voip] +1-425-998-1134

                  "Who you choose to be around you lets you know who you are."

                  On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 17:40, Sanchali Deshmukh <sanch_sanjay@...>wrote:

                  > hiHi, All
                  >
                  > I am installing apache php mysql on the solaris10 server. when i am trying
                  > to start apache it is showing me following error.
                  >
                  > /lib/libmysqlclient.so.15: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64
                  >
                  > please help me. what should i do to solve this issue.
                  >
                  > Sanjay Deshmukh

                • Chidanand Byahatti
                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 2, 2008
                    FPDF is Better, I feel... Images too can be embeded, and Tables can be
                    incorporated to..
                    Anyways check it out...

                    On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 5:24 PM, Koushik G raj <koushikgraj@...> wrote:

                    > FPDF is good. here we can get manual, tutorial, scripts etc...
                    > url : http://fpdf.org/
                    >

                    > --- On Wed, 1/10/08, kamal kanth <kamalpeters@...<kamalpeters%40yahoo.com>>
                    > wrote:
                    > From: kamal kanth <kamalpeters@... <kamalpeters%40yahoo.com>>
                    > Subject: Re: [bang-phpug] php_ pdf help...
                    > To: bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com>
                    > Date: Wednesday, 1 October, 2008, 4:37 PM
                    >
                    > Hi Samaya,
                    >
                    > Thank you very much, i am going through the code.. :)
                    >

                    > Regards,
                    >
                    > kamal

                    Chidanand. G. B
                    +91-98456-51235

                  • kamal kanth
                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 8, 2008
                      Thanks anand, i can find many different scripts out there...

                      ________________________________

                      Message 10 of 12 , Oct 14, 2008

                        when i tried to execute php with oracle connection i got following error

                        Warning: oci_pconnect() [function.oci-pconnect]: OCIEnvNlsCreate() failed. There is something wrong with your system - please check that ORACLE_HOME is set and points to the right directory

                        plese help to solved it.

                      • Tapan Shah
                        Message 11 of 12 , Oct 14, 2008
                          Check if ORACLE_HOME ( a path variable) is set correctly to point to the
                          oracle directory on your machine.

                          Your oracle installation is on windows or linux?

                          On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 5:21 PM, Sanchali Deshmukh
                          <sanch_sanjay@...>wrote:

                          > Hi,
                          >
                          > when i tried to execute php with oracle connection i got following error
                          >
                          > Warning: oci_pconnect() [function.oci-pconnect]: OCIEnvNlsCreate() failed.
                          > There is something wrong with your system - please check that ORACLE_HOME is
                          > set and points to the right directory
                          >
                          > plese help to solved it.

                          Tapan Shah
                          http://www.tapan.in/
                          http://www.assetonline.in/

                        • prasannah.ganeshan
                          Message 12 of 12 , Oct 6, 2009
                            I'm having the same issue. But I'm not sure how to set up the ORACLE_HOME.

                            My environment is
                            WIndows XP
                            Xammp (Apache 2.2, PHP 5.2)

                            I want to connect to a remote oracle database. I have installed the oracle client as well. When I try to connect through a php script I get

                            Warning: oci_pconnect() [function.oci-pconnect]: OCIEnvNlsCreate() failed. There is something wrong with your system - please check that PATH includes the directory with Oracle Instant Client libraries in C:\...\data.php on line 31

                            Please help me with this.

                            -Prasannah