Re: [bang-phpug] warning: mkdir() failed (Permission denied)

  • raja mohamed
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8 10:55 PM
      Hi ashok,

      Fisrt u should give the write permission for the
      parent directory.

      For Ex,
      A is a parent folder
      B is a folder (Child of A)
      For this structure u must give write permission to A
      then u can create one folder with inside A .This is
      error may occur if using linux only.

      Plz do like this i am sure ur problem will clear

      By
      Raja Mohamed.S

      --- ashok kumar <vak108@...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > Iam having PHP working on Apache in Linux. From
      > PHP Iam trying to create a directory using
      > mkdir("/etc/owndir"); but iam getting the error
      > warning: mkdir() failed
      > (Permission denied) in /var/www/html/dircheck.php
      > on line 4.
      >
      > please do help me in creating a directory.
      >
      > Regards
      > Ashok.V

      > removed]

      With Regards,