Re: [bang-phpug] PHP Framework

  • CS Shyam Sundar
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 21, 2008
      code igniter ( http://codeigniter.com/ )., it has a very small learning
      curve.

      --
      CS Shyam Sundar

      [mobile] +91-97877-SHYAM | [voip] +1-425-998-1134

      "Who you choose to be around you lets you know who you are."

    • Harsha M V
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 21, 2008
        ok...

        my main thing is can i pack the files later to distribute it like a
        product...??

        --
        Harsha M V
        {http://hmv.co.in}

      • aniesh joseph
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 22, 2008

          I have only experience with Code Igniter. But I can start to work on within One Day. It has a good documentation on their site and also have a Good Forum.

          Thank You.

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 22, 2008
            cakephp is the best

            On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 8:19 PM, aniesh joseph <aniesh_joseph@...>wrote:

            > Hi,
            >
            > I have only experience with Code Igniter. But I can start to work on within
            > One Day. It has a good documentation on their site and also have a Good
            > Forum.
            >
            > Thank You.
            >
            > --- On Mon, 22/9/08, Harsha M V <hmvrulz@... <hmvrulz%40gmail.com>>
            > wrote:
            > From: Harsha M V <hmvrulz@... <hmvrulz%40gmail.com>>
            > Subject: Re: [bang-phpug] PHP Framework
            > To: bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com>,
            > ganu.ullu@... <ganu.ullu%40gmail.com>
            > Date: Monday, 22 September, 2008, 11:55 AM
            >

            > ok...
            >
            > my main thing is can i pack the files later to distribute it like a
            >
            > product...??
            >
            > --
            >
            > Harsha M V
            >
            > {http://hmv.co in}

            > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
            > http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/

          • Udayakumar Sarangapani
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 12, 2008
              CakePHP is the best framework as well as the documentation and help manual.

              On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 9:04 PM, Binoy av <binoyav@...> wrote:

              > cakephp is the best
              >
              > On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 8:19 PM, aniesh joseph <aniesh_joseph@...<aniesh_joseph%40yahoo.co.in>
              > >wrote:
              >

              > > Hi,
              > >
              > > I have only experience with Code Igniter. But I can start to work on
              > within
              > > One Day. It has a good documentation on their site and also have a Good
              > > Forum.
              > >
              > > Thank You.
              > >
              > > --- On Mon, 22/9/08, Harsha M V <hmvrulz@... <hmvrulz%40gmail.com><hmvrulz%
              > 40gmail.com>>
              > > wrote:
              > > From: Harsha M V <hmvrulz@... <hmvrulz%40gmail.com> <hmvrulz%
              > 40gmail.com>>
              > > Subject: Re: [bang-phpug] PHP Framework
              > > To: bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com><bang-phpug%
              > 40yahoogroups.com>,
              > > ganu.ullu@... <ganu.ullu%40gmail.com> <ganu.ullu%40gmail.com>
              > > Date: Monday, 22 September, 2008, 11:55 AM
              > >

              > > ok...
              > >
              > > my main thing is can i pack the files later to distribute it like a
              > >
              > > product...??
              > >
              > > --
              > >
              > > Harsha M V
              > >
              > > {http://hmv.co in}

              > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
              > > http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/

            • jegan
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 13, 2008
                try zend framework. it has many features. initially its little difficult to
                understand the framework ..but its ok after some time..
                reason for going with this are its extensible and well-tested code base
                ,flexible architecture (MVC) , db classes ,validation classes
                ,filters. high-quality,
                object-oriented PHP 5 classes library, web services , API s for google
                ,amazon and yahoo,cache , ...and lot...

                http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/