Mail Sending Scheduling..

  • syam mohan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2008
      Hai....

      I want to create a mail script that will send the mail after the specified time or date. How do i accomplish this task.
      There also one more thing, that the mail should be in the sent item in the mail box, but we are specifying after how much time the mail is entered into the receipient's mail. I checked the possibility of cron jobs, but the problem is that the uploading server is not a dedicated server.

      I don't know, whether it is possible or not...

      Thanks....
      Syam Mohan C H

    • CS Shyam Sundar
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2008
        For the first question, use cron.

        For the second., rather than using the sendmail SMTPd, try using ur hosting
        SMTP account., logon to it, SMTP authenticate and then send email ... that
        will make sure emails are stored in sent email.

        On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 14:57, syam mohan <syammohan_ch@...> wrote:

        > Hai....
        >
        > I want to create a mail script that will send the mail after the specified
        > time or date. How do i accomplish this task.
        > There also one more thing, that the mail should be in the sent item in the
        > mail box, but we are specifying after how much time the mail is entered into
        > the receipient's mail. I checked the possibility of cron jobs, but the
        > problem is that the uploading server is not a dedicated server.
        >
        > I don't know, whether it is possible or not...
        >
        > Thanks....
        > Syam Mohan C H
        >
        > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
        > http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/

        CS Shyam Sundar

        [mobile] +91-97877-SHYAM | [voip] +1-425-998-1134

        "Who you choose to be around you lets you know who you are."