how to upload image in php without reloading the page

  • fls_minhaj
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2008
      hi
      i m looking for code which help me to load an image without reloading
      the page in php in the same form which have more div tag as well as i
      m trying to send my image to the another page which contain my query i
      m using query sting to send my image but i m fail to do this

      thanks

      minhaj
    • CS Shyam Sundar
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2008
        See http://www.webdeveloper.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140422

        --
        CS Shyam Sundar

        [mobile] +91-97877-SHYAM | [voip] +1-425-998-1134

        "Who you choose to be around you lets you know who you are."