[commercial] PHP Team Lead openings - Delhi

  • email_sumit_gupta
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2008
      Hi,

      We have openings for 2 PHP Team Leaders for our development centre in
      Nehru Place, New Delhi. We require Project Leaders to lead large
      development projects in Drupal and TYPO3.

      Candidates would require to lead projects such as:
      * http://www.indiaenvironmentportal.org.in - built in Drupal; the
      largest portal on the environment in India with 300,000 articles;
      launched by the National Knwoeldge Commision recently
      * http://www.wizmo.nl - built in TYPO3 for the Dutch government and a
      consortium of 19 universities in Netherlands

      Candidates need to have solid technical and architecture skills in
      atleast one of the PHP frameworks such as: TYPO3, Drupal, ezPublish,
      Zend, Seagull, Symfony, ATK, CodeIgniter, Horde. Work with atleast one
      Javacript library such as JQuery, EXTJS, Scriptaculous, Mojo,
      Dojotoolkit, is required.

      For more details about this opening please visit:
      http://blogs.srijan.in/2008/03/01/php-team-lead/

      If you're interested and willing to relocate to Delhi, please write in
      with your CVs at: jobs(at)srijan(dot)in. Kindly mark the subject as "PHP
      Team Lead application"

      Thanks,
      Sumit Gupta

    • email_sumit_gupta