Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [bang-phpug] Required help in fetching address book contacts

Expand Messages
  • manoj maurya
    yes harasha, you are right. i have gone through it. Manoj Kr. Maurya (Software Engineer) Phone: +91-9911827700 ... From: Harsha M V
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 28 3:42 AM
    • 0 Attachment
      yes harasha, you are right. i have gone through it.

      Manoj Kr. Maurya (Software Engineer) Phone: +91-9911827700

      --- On Tue, 8/26/08, Harsha M V <hmvrulz@...> wrote:
      From: Harsha M V <hmvrulz@...>
      Subject: Re: [bang-phpug] Required help in fetching address book contacts
      To: bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, August 26, 2008, 5:24 PM











      just to let you know... the email providers keep changing their contact

      import method every now and then... so you will need to get a new script

      every time it happens..

      --

      Harsha M V

      {http://hmv.co in}



      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





























      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • Harsha M V
      you can subscribe for that service.. it cost around $30 for a year -- Harsha M V {http://hmv.co.in} [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 28 9:37 AM
      • 0 Attachment
        you can subscribe for that service.. it cost around $30 for a year


        --
        Harsha M V
        {http://hmv.co.in}


        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      • Gomzee
        as compare to others msn changes fetching data information very fast, you have to understand headers first. ... -- Regards Goutam [Non-text portions of this
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 28 10:03 AM
        • 0 Attachment
          as compare to others msn changes fetching data information very fast, you
          have to understand headers first.

          On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 10:07 PM, Harsha M V <hmvrulz@...> wrote:

          > you can subscribe for that service.. it cost around $30 for a year
          >
          >
          > --
          > Harsha M V
          > {http://hmv.co.in}
          >
          > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          >
          >
          >



          --
          Regards
          Goutam


          [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
        • manoj maurya
          But i don t want to purchase, i want to write our own script with the help of their API s. Manoj Kr. Maurya (Software Engineer) Phone: +91-9911827700 ...
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 29 2:37 AM
          • 0 Attachment
            But i don't want to purchase, i want to write our own script with the help of their API's.

            Manoj Kr. Maurya (Software Engineer) Phone: +91-9911827700

            --- On Thu, 8/28/08, Harsha M V <hmvrulz@...> wrote:
            From: Harsha M V <hmvrulz@...>
            Subject: Re: [bang-phpug] Required help in fetching address book contacts
            To: bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Thursday, August 28, 2008, 10:07 PM











            you can subscribe for that service.. it cost around $30 for a year



            --

            Harsha M V

            {http://hmv.co in}



            [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





























            [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          • Vinu Thomas
            Manoj, Here are the API s for the major players: Yahoo: http://developer.yahoo.com/addressbook/ MSN Live: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb463989.aspx
            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 29 3:06 AM
            • 0 Attachment
              Manoj,
              Here are the API's for the major players:
              Yahoo: http://developer.yahoo.com/addressbook/
              MSN Live: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb463989.aspx
              Google: http://code.google.com/apis/contacts/

              Regards,
              Vinu

              On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 3:07 PM, manoj maurya <mkmaurya_it@...> wrote:

              > But i don't want to purchase, i want to write our own script with the
              > help of their API's.
              >
              >
              > Manoj Kr. Maurya (Software Engineer) Phone: +91-9911827700
              >
              > --- On Thu, 8/28/08, Harsha M V <hmvrulz@... <hmvrulz%40gmail.com>>
              > wrote:
              > From: Harsha M V <hmvrulz@... <hmvrulz%40gmail.com>>
              > Subject: Re: [bang-phpug] Required help in fetching address book contacts
              > To: bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com>
              > Date: Thursday, August 28, 2008, 10:07 PM
              >
              > you can subscribe for that service.. it cost around $30 for a year
              >
              > --
              >
              > Harsha M V
              >
              > {http://hmv.co in}
              >
              > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
              >
              >
              >


              [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
            • avinash srivastava
              try using plaxo address book access widget. Its free to use also. http://www.plaxo.com/api/widget Thanks Avinash ... From: manoj maurya
              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 29 12:25 PM
              • 0 Attachment
                try using plaxo address book access widget. Its free to use also.

                http://www.plaxo.com/api/widget

                Thanks
                Avinash



                ----- Original Message ----
                From: manoj maurya <mkmaurya_it@...>
                To: bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com
                Sent: Friday, 22 August, 2008 11:57:07 AM
                Subject: [bang-phpug] Required help in fetching address book contacts


                Hi Friends,

                Any body have script for importing Address Book from different mail accounts like yahoo, rediffmail, AOL, gmail, hotmail.. etc.
                I searched for this and i found several script but all are paid. And i also found in phpclasses but script is working only for some mail accounts like yahoo and msn. I got success in fetching records from yahoo, gmail and AOL.
                I have urgent need for hotmail mail account not from messanger list.

                Please help me, i am waiting for your response.
                Thanks.

                Manoj Kr. Maurya (Software Engineer) Phone: +91-9911827700

                [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]




                Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/

                [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
              • manoj maurya
                Thanks Vinu, I am working on it. Manoj Kr. Maurya (Software Engineer) Phone: +91-9911827700 ... From: Vinu Thomas Subject: Re:
                Message 7 of 13 , Aug 30 3:37 AM
                • 0 Attachment
                  Thanks Vinu, I am working on it.

                  Manoj Kr. Maurya (Software Engineer) Phone: +91-9911827700

                  --- On Fri, 8/29/08, Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@...> wrote:
                  From: Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@...>
                  Subject: Re: [bang-phpug] Required help in fetching address book contacts
                  To: bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Friday, August 29, 2008, 3:36 PM











                  Manoj,

                  Here are the API's for the major players:

                  Yahoo: http://developer. yahoo.com/ addressbook/

                  MSN Live: http://msdn. microsoft. com/en-us/ library/bb463989 .aspx

                  Google: http://code. google.com/ apis/contacts/



                  Regards,

                  Vinu



                  On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 3:07 PM, manoj maurya <mkmaurya_it@ yahoo.com> wrote:



                  > But i don't want to purchase, i want to write our own script with the

                  > help of their API's.

                  >

                  >

                  > Manoj Kr. Maurya (Software Engineer) Phone: +91-9911827700

                  >

                  > --- On Thu, 8/28/08, Harsha M V <hmvrulz@gmail. com <hmvrulz%40gmail. com>>

                  > wrote:

                  > From: Harsha M V <hmvrulz@gmail. com <hmvrulz%40gmail. com>>

                  > Subject: Re: [bang-phpug] Required help in fetching address book contacts

                  > To: bang-phpug@yahoogro ups.com <bang-phpug% 40yahoogroups. com>

                  > Date: Thursday, August 28, 2008, 10:07 PM

                  >

                  > you can subscribe for that service.. it cost around $30 for a year

                  >

                  > --

                  >

                  > Harsha M V

                  >

                  > {http://hmv.co. in}

                  >

                  > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

                  >

                  >

                  >

                  >

                  >

                  >

                  >

                  >

                  >

                  >

                  >

                  > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

                  >

                  >

                  >



                  [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





























                  [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                • manoj maurya
                  ya i have looked on it, no doubts it s good but plaxo places it s own logo on popup window when u r trying to fetch out data. Manoj Kr. Maurya (Software
                  Message 8 of 13 , Aug 30 3:39 AM
                  • 0 Attachment
                    ya i have looked on it, no doubts it's good but plaxo places it's own logo on popup window when u r trying to fetch out data.

                    Manoj Kr. Maurya (Software Engineer) Phone: +91-9911827700

                    --- On Sat, 8/30/08, avinash srivastava <aviknp@...> wrote:
                    From: avinash srivastava <aviknp@...>
                    Subject: Re: [bang-phpug] Required help in fetching address book contacts
                    To: bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Saturday, August 30, 2008, 12:55 AM











                    try using plaxo address book access widget. Its free to use also.



                    http://www.plaxo. com/api/widget



                    Thanks

                    Avinash



                    ----- Original Message ----

                    From: manoj maurya <mkmaurya_it@ yahoo.com>

                    To: bang-phpug@yahoogro ups.com

                    Sent: Friday, 22 August, 2008 11:57:07 AM

                    Subject: [bang-phpug] Required help in fetching address book contacts



                    Hi Friends,



                    Any body have script for importing Address Book from different mail accounts like yahoo, rediffmail, AOL, gmail, hotmail.. etc.

                    I searched for this and i found several script but all are paid. And i also found in phpclasses but script is working only for some mail accounts like yahoo and msn. I got success in fetching records from yahoo, gmail and AOL.

                    I have urgent need for hotmail mail account not from messanger list.



                    Please help me, i am waiting for your response.

                    Thanks.



                    Manoj Kr. Maurya (Software Engineer) Phone: +91-9911827700



                    [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



                    Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://help. yahoo.com/ l/in/yahoo/ mail/yahoomail/ tools/tools- 08.html/



                    [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





























                    [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                  • Harsha M V
                    then use their API.. and search for projects on sourceforge or other open source sites... and write your own code -- Harsha M V {http://hmv.co.in} [Non-text
                    Message 9 of 13 , Aug 30 4:22 AM
                    • 0 Attachment
                      then use their API.. and search for projects on sourceforge or other open
                      source sites... and write your own code

                      --
                      Harsha M V
                      {http://hmv.co.in}


                      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                    • vidya doiphode
                      u can get good script in phpclasses.org ... From: avinash srivastava Subject: Re: [bang-phpug] Required help in fetching address book
                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 15, 2008
                      • 0 Attachment
                        u can get good script in phpclasses.org

                        --- On Sat, 8/30/08, avinash srivastava <aviknp@...> wrote:
                        From: avinash srivastava <aviknp@...>
                        Subject: Re: [bang-phpug] Required help in fetching address book contacts
                        To: bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com
                        Date: Saturday, August 30, 2008, 12:55 AM











                        try using plaxo address book access widget. Its free to use also.



                        http://www.plaxo. com/api/widget



                        Thanks

                        Avinash



                        ----- Original Message ----

                        From: manoj maurya <mkmaurya_it@ yahoo.com>

                        To: bang-phpug@yahoogro ups.com

                        Sent: Friday, 22 August, 2008 11:57:07 AM

                        Subject: [bang-phpug] Required help in fetching address book contacts



                        Hi Friends,



                        Any body have script for importing Address Book from different mail accounts like yahoo, rediffmail, AOL, gmail, hotmail.. etc.

                        I searched for this and i found several script but all are paid. And i also found in phpclasses but script is working only for some mail accounts like yahoo and msn. I got success in fetching records from yahoo, gmail and AOL.

                        I have urgent need for hotmail mail account not from messanger list.



                        Please help me, i am waiting for your response.

                        Thanks.



                        Manoj Kr. Maurya (Software Engineer) Phone: +91-9911827700



                        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



                        Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://help. yahoo.com/ l/in/yahoo/ mail/yahoomail/ tools/tools- 08.html/



                        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





























                        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.