Re: [bang-phpug] Do you hav Any job For me???

  • anuj gupta
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 19, 2008
      Hi Hemanth,

      Thanks for good Suggestion...
      "it is not necessary to know A-Z of anything at one shot.
      Talent is in being able to find a solution for a given problem....
      imagine a product.... find ways to make it work :)"

      Really very impressive´┐Ż
      Anuj Gupta

    • Vijay Srinivas
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 4, 2008
        Dear All,

        Can anybody suggest where can we find a free drupal tutorial, and also how to download the same.

        Vijay Srinivas

      • ankur
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 5, 2008
          Hey,
          drupal is open-source.
          download from it site http://drupal.org/

          and check this http://drupal.org/getting-started
          <http://drupal.org/getting-started>
          you will get all your queries.

          --
          ankur

          On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 3:36 PM, Vijay Srinivas
          <vijay_srini_2000@...>wrote:

          > Dear All,
          >
          > Can anybody suggest where can we find a free drupal tutorial, and also how
          > to download the same.
          >
          > Vijay Srinivas

        • jiunarayan omom
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 6, 2008
            Can any one guide me to the connection between php and Sql Server 2000. Is there any body???

            <vijay_srini_ 2000@yahoo. com>wrote:

            > Dear All,
            >
            > Can anybody suggest where can we find a free drupal tutorial, and also how
            > to download the same.
            >
            > Vijay Srinivas

          • Harsha M V
            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 7, 2008