Re: [bang-phpug] plain text - About moving to another technology

  • manoj maurya
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8, 2008
      Hi firend,
      It's great chance to switch to .net technology, this is rising technology now a days. I was also on .NET on the staring of my career but the same situation is happining with me my comp. move on php, i am missing .net.....

      It's not so hard because you have good experience in programming. And .Net guys always getting handsome salary rangeand good exposure.

      From the last 1 month i am also looking for change but i didn't find any good package.

      According to my suggestion you should move on .NET .

      Bye.

      Manoj Kr. Maurya (Software Engineer) Phone: +91-9911827700

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 10, 2008
        Hi ,

        If it is ASP.NET then its easy for a PHP programmer to learn it.Both are
        same client server technologies. Only the coding style is differ. And if you
        know Object oriented concepts in PHP ,then it is really easy to understand
        .NET.