Re: [bang-phpug] Do you hav Any job For me???

  • Harsha M V
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 6, 2008
      download some video tutorials like phpvideotutorials.com
      u wil learn a-z even the MVC architecture to code applications
      styling everything....

      On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 2:55 PM, =Raghav= <raghav108@...> wrote:

      > hi friends,
      > i wana know what is the best way to learn PHP,MySql.
      > i m web developer in HTML ,CSS i have basic knowldge of PHP and Mysql but
      > in
      > Interview they ask deadly question
      >
      > suggest me how can i learn and which platform is best to laern more PHP
      >
      > Thanks
      > Raghav
      > 9886607700

      Harsha M V
      {http://hmv.co.in}

    • mohit srivastava
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 16, 2008
        Hello
         I am Ranjana Srivastava from Chandigarh, I have requirement of php devloper, Please send own cv.
        Email ID:hello.ranju@...

        From: Hemanth <mvhemanth@gmail. com>

        To: bang-phpug@yahoogro ups.com

        Date: Friday, August 1, 2008, 11:21 AM

        PHP is not very difficult.. I learnt in just a week and made

        www.valueads. biz

        in 2006 around.... and i never used seo's to popularize it.

        it is not necessary to know A-Z of anything at one shot.

        Talent is in being able to find a solution for a given problem....

        imagine a product.... find ways to make it work :)

        Hemanth

        --

        Advertise anything FREE on Google website http://www.ValueAds .Biz or BOX AD

        at just Rs.550 per month (Limited time offer)

        Call (+91) 9844125556 Bangalore, India.

        On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 9:56 PM, jegan <a.jegan@gmail. com> wrote:

        > Hi ,

        > First learn PHP.With less knowledge in PHP we cant face the PHP Interview

        > questions . Start working with a new small project. While coding it,

        > always

        > find best way by searching google.You can also try some simple open source

        > projects.Download and run it .Try to change one functionality in the open

        > source code. You can learn while you editing the code.After some basic

        > learning try to write code that uses important features of PHP like

        > Classes & Object oriented concepts (inheritance ...), exception/error

        > handling, Dom , Session,cookie ,Array functions,Regular expression, MYSQL

        > join , Transactions, GRANT command,Date functions, .....etc

        > Also learn PHP INI file settings. Apache configurations ....

        > Practice is the best way. Don't read only theory .

        > Best of luck .

        > bye

        > Jegan

      • anuj gupta
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 19, 2008
          Hi Hemanth,

          Thanks for good Suggestion...
          "it is not necessary to know A-Z of anything at one shot.
          Talent is in being able to find a solution for a given problem....
          imagine a product.... find ways to make it work :)"

          Really very impressive�
          Anuj Gupta

          On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 5:27 AM, mohit srivastava <hello_mohit1@...>wrote:

          > Hello
          > I am Ranjana Srivastava from Chandigarh, I have requirement of php
          > devloper, Please send own cv.
          > Email ID:hello.ranju@... <hello.ranju%40gmail.com>
          >
          > --- On Tue, 8/5/08, Vijay Srinivas <vijay_srini_2000@...<vijay_srini_2000%40yahoo.com>>
          > wrote:
          > From: Vijay Srinivas <vijay_srini_2000@...<vijay_srini_2000%40yahoo.com>
          > >

          > Subject: Re: [bang-phpug] Do you hav Any job For me???
          > To: bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com>
          > Date: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 11:41 AM
          >
          > You need to learn it slowly and slowly.
          >

          > When I joined here as a PHP programmer, I didnt know PHP at all. But, I
          > learnt it using some help files that was there on my PC (I am still learning
          > it whenever I get time).
          >

          > I also took some help from other programmers working there on how to run a
          > PHP program.
          >
          > Then, when I ran my first PHP program, I found it difficult to run it on
          > the net, although I could run it on the local machine. It was then that I
          > found out the problem on the mysql connection.
          >

          > I do keep facing other problems, but sort it out asking my seniors, peers
          > and friends etc.
          >
          > I cant say that I am an expert, but am still learning, and using it
          > whenever necessary.
          >

          > So, please try that way.
          >

          > Vijay Srinivas.

        • Vijay Srinivas
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 4, 2008
            Dear All,

            Can anybody suggest where can we find a free drupal tutorial, and also how to download the same.

            Vijay Srinivas

          • ankur
            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 5, 2008
              Hey,
              drupal is open-source.
              download from it site http://drupal.org/

              and check this http://drupal.org/getting-started
              <http://drupal.org/getting-started>
              you will get all your queries.

              --
              ankur

              On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 3:36 PM, Vijay Srinivas
              <vijay_srini_2000@...>wrote:

              > Dear All,
              >
              > Can anybody suggest where can we find a free drupal tutorial, and also how
              > to download the same.
              >
              > Vijay Srinivas

            • jiunarayan omom
              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 6, 2008
                Can any one guide me to the connection between php and Sql Server 2000. Is there any body???

                <vijay_srini_ 2000@yahoo. com>wrote:

                > Dear All,
                >
                > Can anybody suggest where can we find a free drupal tutorial, and also how
                > to download the same.
                >
                > Vijay Srinivas

              • Harsha M V
                Message 7 of 16 , Sep 7, 2008