Re: [bang-phpug] Do you hav Any job For me???

  • =Raghav=
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 1, 2008
      thanx

    • Harsha M V
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 6, 2008
        download some video tutorials like phpvideotutorials.com
        u wil learn a-z even the MVC architecture to code applications
        styling everything....

        On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 2:55 PM, =Raghav= <raghav108@...> wrote:

        > hi friends,
        > i wana know what is the best way to learn PHP,MySql.
        > i m web developer in HTML ,CSS i have basic knowldge of PHP and Mysql but
        > in
        > Interview they ask deadly question
        >
        > suggest me how can i learn and which platform is best to laern more PHP
        >
        > Thanks
        > Raghav
        > 9886607700

        Harsha M V
        {http://hmv.co.in}

      • mohit srivastava
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 16, 2008
          Hello
           I am Ranjana Srivastava from Chandigarh, I have requirement of php devloper, Please send own cv.
          Email ID:hello.ranju@...

          From: Hemanth <mvhemanth@gmail. com>

          To: bang-phpug@yahoogro ups.com

          Date: Friday, August 1, 2008, 11:21 AM

          PHP is not very difficult.. I learnt in just a week and made

          www.valueads. biz

          in 2006 around.... and i never used seo's to popularize it.

          it is not necessary to know A-Z of anything at one shot.

          Talent is in being able to find a solution for a given problem....

          imagine a product.... find ways to make it work :)

          Hemanth

          --

          Advertise anything FREE on Google website http://www.ValueAds .Biz or BOX AD

          at just Rs.550 per month (Limited time offer)

          Call (+91) 9844125556 Bangalore, India.

          On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 9:56 PM, jegan <a.jegan@gmail. com> wrote:

          > Hi ,

          > First learn PHP.With less knowledge in PHP we cant face the PHP Interview

          > questions . Start working with a new small project. While coding it,

          > always

          > find best way by searching google.You can also try some simple open source

          > projects.Download and run it .Try to change one functionality in the open

          > source code. You can learn while you editing the code.After some basic

          > learning try to write code that uses important features of PHP like

          > Classes & Object oriented concepts (inheritance ...), exception/error

          > handling, Dom , Session,cookie ,Array functions,Regular expression, MYSQL

          > join , Transactions, GRANT command,Date functions, .....etc

          > Also learn PHP INI file settings. Apache configurations ....

          > Practice is the best way. Don't read only theory .

          > Best of luck .

          > bye

          > Jegan

        • anuj gupta
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 19, 2008
            Hi Hemanth,

            Thanks for good Suggestion...
            "it is not necessary to know A-Z of anything at one shot.
            Talent is in being able to find a solution for a given problem....
            imagine a product.... find ways to make it work :)"

            Really very impressive�
            Anuj Gupta

            On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 5:27 AM, mohit srivastava <hello_mohit1@...>wrote:

            > Hello
            > I am Ranjana Srivastava from Chandigarh, I have requirement of php
            > devloper, Please send own cv.
            > Email ID:hello.ranju@... <hello.ranju%40gmail.com>
            >
            > --- On Tue, 8/5/08, Vijay Srinivas <vijay_srini_2000@...<vijay_srini_2000%40yahoo.com>>
            > wrote:
            > From: Vijay Srinivas <vijay_srini_2000@...<vijay_srini_2000%40yahoo.com>
            > >

            > Subject: Re: [bang-phpug] Do you hav Any job For me???
            > To: bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com>
            > Date: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 11:41 AM
            >
            > You need to learn it slowly and slowly.
            >

            > When I joined here as a PHP programmer, I didnt know PHP at all. But, I
            > learnt it using some help files that was there on my PC (I am still learning
            > it whenever I get time).
            >

            > I also took some help from other programmers working there on how to run a
            > PHP program.
            >
            > Then, when I ran my first PHP program, I found it difficult to run it on
            > the net, although I could run it on the local machine. It was then that I
            > found out the problem on the mysql connection.
            >

            > I do keep facing other problems, but sort it out asking my seniors, peers
            > and friends etc.
            >
            > I cant say that I am an expert, but am still learning, and using it
            > whenever necessary.
            >

            > So, please try that way.
            >

            > Vijay Srinivas.

          • Vijay Srinivas
            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 4, 2008
              Dear All,

              Can anybody suggest where can we find a free drupal tutorial, and also how to download the same.

              Vijay Srinivas

            • ankur
              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 5, 2008
                Hey,
                drupal is open-source.
                download from it site http://drupal.org/

                and check this http://drupal.org/getting-started
                <http://drupal.org/getting-started>
                you will get all your queries.

                --
                ankur

                On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 3:36 PM, Vijay Srinivas
                <vijay_srini_2000@...>wrote:

                > Dear All,
                >
                > Can anybody suggest where can we find a free drupal tutorial, and also how
                > to download the same.
                >
                > Vijay Srinivas

              • jiunarayan omom
                Message 7 of 16 , Sep 6, 2008
                  Can any one guide me to the connection between php and Sql Server 2000. Is there any body???

                  <vijay_srini_ 2000@yahoo. com>wrote:

                  > Dear All,
                  >
                  > Can anybody suggest where can we find a free drupal tutorial, and also how
                  > to download the same.
                  >
                  > Vijay Srinivas

                • Harsha M V
                  Message 8 of 16 , Sep 7, 2008