Re: [bang-phpug] Arrays in Session

  • ashok kumar
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2006
      Hi Anees,
      Test2.php as follows
      $a = array(1,2,3,4);
      $_SESSION['$a'] = $a;

      Test3.php file as follows
      foreach($_SESSION['$a'] as $val)echo $val;
      This is what exactly You've asked. Write?

      anees muhammed <anees_muhd@...> wrote:

      how can we pass an array of elements from one file to another?

      suppose i have an Array as aray() and i want to keep the whole array in session for getting the same later...
      plz help

      Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@...> wrote: Anees,

      What would you like do with XML in PHP? If you give us details on what
      you would like to accomplish, we can help you better.