Re: [bang-phpug] Do you hav Any job For me???

  • samaya
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 31, 2008
      Hi
        You can learn php in online ...There are lots of online tutorials there...some of it
      www.w3schools.com
      www.php.net
      www.tizag.com  and so on... you can copy n run there itself...it will use for u
      Regards
      Samaya

      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 31, 2008
        PHP is not very difficult.. I learnt in just a week and made
        www.valueads.biz
        in 2006 around.... and i never used seo's to popularize it.

        it is not necessary to know A-Z of anything at one shot.
        Talent is in being able to find a solution for a given problem....
        imagine a product.... find ways to make it work :)

        Hemanth
        --
        Advertise anything FREE on Google website http://www.ValueAds.Biz or BOX AD
        at just Rs.550 per month (Limited time offer)

        On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 9:56 PM, jegan <a.jegan@...> wrote:

        > Hi ,
        >
        > First learn PHP.With less knowledge in PHP we cant face the PHP Interview
        > questions . Start working with a new small project. While coding it,
        > always
        > find best way by searching google.You can also try some simple open source
        > projects.Download and run it .Try to change one functionality in the open
        > source code. You can learn while you editing the code.After some basic
        > learning try to write code that uses important features of PHP like
        > Classes & Object oriented concepts (inheritance ...), exception/error
        > handling, Dom , Session,cookie ,Array functions,Regular expression, MYSQL
        > join , Transactions, GRANT command,Date functions, .....etc
        > Also learn PHP INI file settings. Apache configurations ....
        >
        > Practice is the best way. Don't read only theory .
        >
        > Best of luck .
        >
        > bye
        > Jegan

      • =Raghav=
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 1, 2008
          thanx

        • Vijay Srinivas
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 4, 2008
            You need to learn it slowly and slowly.

            When I joined here as a PHP programmer, I didnt know PHP at all. But, I learnt it using some help files that was there on my PC (I am still learning it whenever I get time).

            I also took some help from other programmers working there on how to run a PHP program.
            Then, when I ran my first PHP program, I found it difficult to run it on the net, although I could run it on the local machine. It was then that I found out the problem on the mysql connection.

            I do keep facing other problems, but sort it out asking my seniors, peers and friends etc.
            I cant say that I am an expert, but am still learning, and using it whenever necessary.

            So, please try that way.

            Vijay Srinivas.

            On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 9:56 PM, jegan <a.jegan@gmail. com> wrote:

            > Hi ,
            >
            > First learn PHP.With less knowledge in PHP we cant face the PHP Interview
            > questions . Start working with a new small project. While coding it,
            > always
            > find best way by searching google.You can also try some simple open source
            > projects.Download and run it .Try to change one functionality in the open
            > source code. You can learn while you editing the code.After some basic
            > learning try to write code that uses important features of PHP like
            > Classes & Object oriented concepts (inheritance ...), exception/error
            > handling, Dom , Session,cookie ,Array functions,Regular expression, MYSQL
            > join , Transactions, GRANT command,Date functions, .....etc
            > Also learn PHP INI file settings. Apache configurations ....
            >
            > Practice is the best way. Don't read only theory .
            >
            > Best of luck .
            >
            > bye
            > Jegan

          • Harsha M V
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 6, 2008
              download some video tutorials like phpvideotutorials.com
              u wil learn a-z even the MVC architecture to code applications
              styling everything....

              On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 2:55 PM, =Raghav= <raghav108@...> wrote:

              > hi friends,
              > i wana know what is the best way to learn PHP,MySql.
              > i m web developer in HTML ,CSS i have basic knowldge of PHP and Mysql but
              > in
              > Interview they ask deadly question
              >
              > suggest me how can i learn and which platform is best to laern more PHP
              >
              > Thanks
              > Raghav
              > 9886607700

              Harsha M V
              {http://hmv.co.in}

            • mohit srivastava
              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 16, 2008
                Hello
                 I am Ranjana Srivastava from Chandigarh, I have requirement of php devloper, Please send own cv.
                Email ID:hello.ranju@...

                From: Hemanth <mvhemanth@gmail. com>

                To: bang-phpug@yahoogro ups.com

                Date: Friday, August 1, 2008, 11:21 AM

                PHP is not very difficult.. I learnt in just a week and made

                www.valueads. biz

                in 2006 around.... and i never used seo's to popularize it.

                it is not necessary to know A-Z of anything at one shot.

                Talent is in being able to find a solution for a given problem....

                imagine a product.... find ways to make it work :)

                Hemanth

                --

                Advertise anything FREE on Google website http://www.ValueAds .Biz or BOX AD

                at just Rs.550 per month (Limited time offer)

                Call (+91) 9844125556 Bangalore, India.

                On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 9:56 PM, jegan <a.jegan@gmail. com> wrote:

                > Hi ,

                > First learn PHP.With less knowledge in PHP we cant face the PHP Interview

                > questions . Start working with a new small project. While coding it,

                > always

                > find best way by searching google.You can also try some simple open source

                > projects.Download and run it .Try to change one functionality in the open

                > source code. You can learn while you editing the code.After some basic

                > learning try to write code that uses important features of PHP like

                > Classes & Object oriented concepts (inheritance ...), exception/error

                > handling, Dom , Session,cookie ,Array functions,Regular expression, MYSQL

                > join , Transactions, GRANT command,Date functions, .....etc

                > Also learn PHP INI file settings. Apache configurations ....

                > Practice is the best way. Don't read only theory .

                > Best of luck .

                > bye

                > Jegan

              • anuj gupta
                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 19, 2008
                  Hi Hemanth,

                  Thanks for good Suggestion...
                  "it is not necessary to know A-Z of anything at one shot.
                  Talent is in being able to find a solution for a given problem....
                  imagine a product.... find ways to make it work :)"

                  Really very impressive�
                  Anuj Gupta

                  On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 5:27 AM, mohit srivastava <hello_mohit1@...>wrote:

                  > Hello
                  > I am Ranjana Srivastava from Chandigarh, I have requirement of php
                  > devloper, Please send own cv.
                  > Email ID:hello.ranju@... <hello.ranju%40gmail.com>
                  >
                  > --- On Tue, 8/5/08, Vijay Srinivas <vijay_srini_2000@...<vijay_srini_2000%40yahoo.com>>
                  > wrote:
                  > From: Vijay Srinivas <vijay_srini_2000@...<vijay_srini_2000%40yahoo.com>
                  > >

                  > Subject: Re: [bang-phpug] Do you hav Any job For me???
                  > To: bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com>
                  > Date: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 11:41 AM
                  >
                  > You need to learn it slowly and slowly.
                  >

                  > When I joined here as a PHP programmer, I didnt know PHP at all. But, I
                  > learnt it using some help files that was there on my PC (I am still learning
                  > it whenever I get time).
                  >

                  > I also took some help from other programmers working there on how to run a
                  > PHP program.
                  >
                  > Then, when I ran my first PHP program, I found it difficult to run it on
                  > the net, although I could run it on the local machine. It was then that I
                  > found out the problem on the mysql connection.
                  >

                  > I do keep facing other problems, but sort it out asking my seniors, peers
                  > and friends etc.
                  >
                  > I cant say that I am an expert, but am still learning, and using it
                  > whenever necessary.
                  >

                  > So, please try that way.
                  >

                  > Vijay Srinivas.

                • Vijay Srinivas
                  Message 8 of 16 , Sep 4, 2008
                    Dear All,

                    Can anybody suggest where can we find a free drupal tutorial, and also how to download the same.

                    Vijay Srinivas

                  • ankur
                    Message 9 of 16 , Sep 5, 2008
                      Hey,
                      drupal is open-source.
                      download from it site http://drupal.org/

                      and check this http://drupal.org/getting-started
                      <http://drupal.org/getting-started>
                      you will get all your queries.

                      --
                      ankur

                      On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 3:36 PM, Vijay Srinivas
                      <vijay_srini_2000@...>wrote:

                      > Dear All,
                      >
                      > Can anybody suggest where can we find a free drupal tutorial, and also how
                      > to download the same.
                      >
                      > Vijay Srinivas

                    • jiunarayan omom
                      Message 10 of 16 , Sep 6, 2008
                        Can any one guide me to the connection between php and Sql Server 2000. Is there any body???

                        <vijay_srini_ 2000@yahoo. com>wrote:

                        > Dear All,
                        >
                        > Can anybody suggest where can we find a free drupal tutorial, and also how
                        > to download the same.
                        >
                        > Vijay Srinivas

                      • Harsha M V
                        Message 11 of 16 , Sep 7, 2008