Re: [bang-phpug] Do you hav Any job For me???

  • jegan
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 31, 2008
      Hi ,

      First learn PHP.With less knowledge in PHP we cant face the PHP Interview
      questions . Start working with a new small project. While coding it, always
      find best way by searching google.You can also try some simple open source
      projects.Download and run it .Try to change one functionality in the open
      source code. You can learn while you editing the code.After some basic
      learning try to write code that uses important features of PHP like
      Classes & Object oriented concepts (inheritance ...), exception/error
      handling, Dom , Session,cookie ,Array functions,Regular expression, MYSQL
      join , Transactions, GRANT command,Date functions, .....etc
      Also learn PHP INI file settings. Apache configurations ....

      Practice is the best way. Don't read only theory .

      Best of luck .

      bye
      Jegan

      .
      On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 2:55 PM, =Raghav= <raghav108@...> wrote:

      > hi friends,
      > i wana know what is the best way to learn PHP,MySql.
      > i m web developer in HTML ,CSS i have basic knowldge of PHP and Mysql but
      > in
      > Interview they ask deadly question
      >
      > suggest me how can i learn and which platform is best to laern more PHP
      >
      > Thanks
      > Raghav
      > 9886607700

    • samaya
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 31, 2008
        Hi
          You can learn php in online ...There are lots of online tutorials there...some of it
        www.w3schools.com
        www.php.net
        www.tizag.com  and so on... you can copy n run there itself...it will use for u
        Regards
        Samaya

        On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 2:55 PM, =Raghav= <raghav108@gmail. com> wrote:

        > hi friends,
        > i wana know what is the best way to learn PHP,MySql.
        > i m web developer in HTML ,CSS i have basic knowldge of PHP and Mysql but
        > in
        > Interview they ask deadly question
        >
        > suggest me how can i learn and which platform is best to laern more PHP
        >
        > Thanks
        > Raghav
        > 9886607700

        Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/

      • Hemanth
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 31, 2008
          PHP is not very difficult.. I learnt in just a week and made
          www.valueads.biz
          in 2006 around.... and i never used seo's to popularize it.

          it is not necessary to know A-Z of anything at one shot.
          Talent is in being able to find a solution for a given problem....
          imagine a product.... find ways to make it work :)

          Hemanth
          --
          Advertise anything FREE on Google website http://www.ValueAds.Biz or BOX AD
          at just Rs.550 per month (Limited time offer)

          On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 9:56 PM, jegan <a.jegan@...> wrote:

          > Hi ,
          >
          > First learn PHP.With less knowledge in PHP we cant face the PHP Interview
          > questions . Start working with a new small project. While coding it,
          > always
          > find best way by searching google.You can also try some simple open source
          > projects.Download and run it .Try to change one functionality in the open
          > source code. You can learn while you editing the code.After some basic
          > learning try to write code that uses important features of PHP like
          > Classes & Object oriented concepts (inheritance ...), exception/error
          > handling, Dom , Session,cookie ,Array functions,Regular expression, MYSQL
          > join , Transactions, GRANT command,Date functions, .....etc
          > Also learn PHP INI file settings. Apache configurations ....
          >
          > Practice is the best way. Don't read only theory .
          >
          > Best of luck .
          >
          > bye
          > Jegan

        • =Raghav=
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 1, 2008
            thanx

          • Vijay Srinivas
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 4, 2008
              You need to learn it slowly and slowly.

              When I joined here as a PHP programmer, I didnt know PHP at all. But, I learnt it using some help files that was there on my PC (I am still learning it whenever I get time).

              I also took some help from other programmers working there on how to run a PHP program.
              Then, when I ran my first PHP program, I found it difficult to run it on the net, although I could run it on the local machine. It was then that I found out the problem on the mysql connection.

              I do keep facing other problems, but sort it out asking my seniors, peers and friends etc.
              I cant say that I am an expert, but am still learning, and using it whenever necessary.

              So, please try that way.

              Vijay Srinivas.

              On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 9:56 PM, jegan <a.jegan@gmail. com> wrote:

              > Hi ,
              >
              > First learn PHP.With less knowledge in PHP we cant face the PHP Interview
              > questions . Start working with a new small project. While coding it,
              > always
              > find best way by searching google.You can also try some simple open source
              > projects.Download and run it .Try to change one functionality in the open
              > source code. You can learn while you editing the code.After some basic
              > learning try to write code that uses important features of PHP like
              > Classes & Object oriented concepts (inheritance ...), exception/error
              > handling, Dom , Session,cookie ,Array functions,Regular expression, MYSQL
              > join , Transactions, GRANT command,Date functions, .....etc
              > Also learn PHP INI file settings. Apache configurations ....
              >
              > Practice is the best way. Don't read only theory .
              >
              > Best of luck .
              >
              > bye
              > Jegan

            • Harsha M V
              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 6, 2008
                download some video tutorials like phpvideotutorials.com
                u wil learn a-z even the MVC architecture to code applications
                styling everything....

                On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 2:55 PM, =Raghav= <raghav108@...> wrote:

                > hi friends,
                > i wana know what is the best way to learn PHP,MySql.
                > i m web developer in HTML ,CSS i have basic knowldge of PHP and Mysql but
                > in
                > Interview they ask deadly question
                >
                > suggest me how can i learn and which platform is best to laern more PHP
                >
                > Thanks
                > Raghav
                > 9886607700

                Harsha M V
                {http://hmv.co.in}

              • mohit srivastava
                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 16, 2008
                  Hello
                   I am Ranjana Srivastava from Chandigarh, I have requirement of php devloper, Please send own cv.
                  Email ID:hello.ranju@...

                  From: Hemanth <mvhemanth@gmail. com>

                  To: bang-phpug@yahoogro ups.com

                  Date: Friday, August 1, 2008, 11:21 AM

                  PHP is not very difficult.. I learnt in just a week and made

                  www.valueads. biz

                  in 2006 around.... and i never used seo's to popularize it.

                  it is not necessary to know A-Z of anything at one shot.

                  Talent is in being able to find a solution for a given problem....

                  imagine a product.... find ways to make it work :)

                  Hemanth

                  --

                  Advertise anything FREE on Google website http://www.ValueAds .Biz or BOX AD

                  at just Rs.550 per month (Limited time offer)

                  Call (+91) 9844125556 Bangalore, India.

                  On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 9:56 PM, jegan <a.jegan@gmail. com> wrote:

                  > Hi ,

                  > First learn PHP.With less knowledge in PHP we cant face the PHP Interview

                  > questions . Start working with a new small project. While coding it,

                  > always

                  > find best way by searching google.You can also try some simple open source

                  > projects.Download and run it .Try to change one functionality in the open

                  > source code. You can learn while you editing the code.After some basic

                  > learning try to write code that uses important features of PHP like

                  > Classes & Object oriented concepts (inheritance ...), exception/error

                  > handling, Dom , Session,cookie ,Array functions,Regular expression, MYSQL

                  > join , Transactions, GRANT command,Date functions, .....etc

                  > Also learn PHP INI file settings. Apache configurations ....

                  > Practice is the best way. Don't read only theory .

                  > Best of luck .

                  > bye

                  > Jegan

                • anuj gupta
                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 19, 2008
                    Hi Hemanth,

                    Thanks for good Suggestion...
                    "it is not necessary to know A-Z of anything at one shot.
                    Talent is in being able to find a solution for a given problem....
                    imagine a product.... find ways to make it work :)"

                    Really very impressive�
                    Anuj Gupta

                    On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 5:27 AM, mohit srivastava <hello_mohit1@...>wrote:

                    > Hello
                    > I am Ranjana Srivastava from Chandigarh, I have requirement of php
                    > devloper, Please send own cv.
                    > Email ID:hello.ranju@... <hello.ranju%40gmail.com>
                    >
                    > --- On Tue, 8/5/08, Vijay Srinivas <vijay_srini_2000@...<vijay_srini_2000%40yahoo.com>>
                    > wrote:
                    > From: Vijay Srinivas <vijay_srini_2000@...<vijay_srini_2000%40yahoo.com>
                    > >

                    > Subject: Re: [bang-phpug] Do you hav Any job For me???
                    > To: bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com>
                    > Date: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 11:41 AM
                    >
                    > You need to learn it slowly and slowly.
                    >

                    > When I joined here as a PHP programmer, I didnt know PHP at all. But, I
                    > learnt it using some help files that was there on my PC (I am still learning
                    > it whenever I get time).
                    >

                    > I also took some help from other programmers working there on how to run a
                    > PHP program.
                    >
                    > Then, when I ran my first PHP program, I found it difficult to run it on
                    > the net, although I could run it on the local machine. It was then that I
                    > found out the problem on the mysql connection.
                    >

                    > I do keep facing other problems, but sort it out asking my seniors, peers
                    > and friends etc.
                    >
                    > I cant say that I am an expert, but am still learning, and using it
                    > whenever necessary.
                    >

                    > So, please try that way.
                    >

                    > Vijay Srinivas.

                  • Vijay Srinivas
                    Message 9 of 16 , Sep 4, 2008
                      Dear All,

                      Can anybody suggest where can we find a free drupal tutorial, and also how to download the same.

                      Vijay Srinivas

                    • ankur
                      Message 10 of 16 , Sep 5, 2008
                        Hey,
                        drupal is open-source.
                        download from it site http://drupal.org/

                        and check this http://drupal.org/getting-started
                        <http://drupal.org/getting-started>
                        you will get all your queries.

                        --
                        ankur

                        On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 3:36 PM, Vijay Srinivas
                        <vijay_srini_2000@...>wrote:

                        > Dear All,
                        >
                        > Can anybody suggest where can we find a free drupal tutorial, and also how
                        > to download the same.
                        >
                        > Vijay Srinivas

                      • jiunarayan omom
                        Message 11 of 16 , Sep 6, 2008
                          Can any one guide me to the connection between php and Sql Server 2000. Is there any body???

                          <vijay_srini_ 2000@yahoo. com>wrote:

                          > Dear All,
                          >
                          > Can anybody suggest where can we find a free drupal tutorial, and also how
                          > to download the same.
                          >
                          > Vijay Srinivas

                        • Harsha M V
                          Message 12 of 16 , Sep 7, 2008