Zend Framework Architecture

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2008
      Here's a good article which gives insights on the Zend Framework which
      is a popular framework among the PHP community.

      "Before we begin our exploration of the architecture of the Zend
      Framework (ZF), it is important to discuss how a typical MVC
      application is built. Examining and understanding the architecture of
      an MVC Web application allows you to make more contextually sound
      choices when building your application."

      Link: http://gourl.in/18