Re: Problems In Uploading large file ..

  • ashok_wisdomleaf
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2006
      Hi Adarsh,

      If you want to check whether the uploaded file size is maximum than
      that specified in PHP.ini then you should use: UPLOAD_MAX_FILESIZE,
      but not MAX_FILE_SIZE.

      Use this to check your program. All the remaining part is ok, it
      seems.(I've not concentrated on the remaining logic since the error
      is found in the first line only.)

      Okey, bye..bye..

      Best regards.

      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, adarsh m <ad_acl@...> wrote:

      > hai friends,
      > I am trying to upload a large file having the file size
      grater than php.ini . it can't uploaded .. how can i check the
      uploaded file size grater then the MAX_FILE_SIZE using php..

      > I am trying to check this way ..
      >
      > if(isset($_POST['MAX_FILE_SIZE'])) $MaxFileSize=$_POST
      ['MAX_FILE_SIZE'];
      > if($_FILES['fldocfilename']['size']>$MaxFileSize)
      > {
      > $FileSizeError=1;
      > $Filemsg=" <b> * Can't UpLoad This File, File Size Too Long
      </b>";
      > $Filevalidate=0;
      > //exit;
      > }
      >

      > but it not work why ?? have Any one help me..
      >

      > Have any trick to check the file size by using java
      script...,with out any java appletes or DLL or OCX files.....

      http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com