Do you hav Any job For me???

  • amit sharma
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 15, 2008
      Hi Frnds ,
      This is amit ,
      i had worked on php for about six mnths in Impetus technologiesnoida
      Now because of the cost cutting i have been sacked by the company .

      kindly tell me some oprtunity if u have for me

      i had worked on the Xampp platform

      Ihad also worked OnMVC pattern and ZEND framework

      yours,
      Amit Kr.Sharma
    • ankur
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 15, 2008
        hey,

        send me your resume to my this mail id, but job location will be mumbai. :)
        the city of dreams.

        all the best.

        --

        On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 10:14 AM, amit sharma <amit.mca2k5@...> wrote:

        > Hi Frnds ,
        > This is amit ,
        > i had worked on php for about six mnths in Impetus technologiesnoida
        > Now because of the cost cutting i have been sacked by the company .
        >
        > kindly tell me some oprtunity if u have for me
        >
        > i had worked on the Xampp platform
        >
        > Ihad also worked OnMVC pattern and ZEND framework
        >
        > yours,
        > Amit Kr.Sharma

      • ameeta
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 28, 2008
          Hi Amit,

          Kindly send in your resume to me.

          Ameeta

          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 31, 2008
            hi friends,
            i wana know what is the best way to learn PHP,MySql.
            i m web developer in HTML ,CSS i have basic knowldge of PHP and Mysql but in
            Interview they ask deadly question

            suggest me how can i learn and which platform is best to laern more PHP

            Thanks
            Raghav
            9886607700

          • jegan
            Message 5 of 16 , Jul 31, 2008
              Hi ,

              First learn PHP.With less knowledge in PHP we cant face the PHP Interview
              questions . Start working with a new small project. While coding it, always
              find best way by searching google.You can also try some simple open source
              projects.Download and run it .Try to change one functionality in the open
              source code. You can learn while you editing the code.After some basic
              learning try to write code that uses important features of PHP like
              Classes & Object oriented concepts (inheritance ...), exception/error
              handling, Dom , Session,cookie ,Array functions,Regular expression, MYSQL
              join , Transactions, GRANT command,Date functions, .....etc
              Also learn PHP INI file settings. Apache configurations ....

              Practice is the best way. Don't read only theory .

              Best of luck .

              bye
              Jegan

              .
              On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 2:55 PM, =Raghav= <raghav108@...> wrote:

              > hi friends,
              > i wana know what is the best way to learn PHP,MySql.
              > i m web developer in HTML ,CSS i have basic knowldge of PHP and Mysql but
              > in
              > Interview they ask deadly question
              >
              > suggest me how can i learn and which platform is best to laern more PHP
              >
              > Thanks
              > Raghav
              > 9886607700

            • samaya
              Message 6 of 16 , Jul 31, 2008
                Hi
                  You can learn php in online ...There are lots of online tutorials there...some of it
                www.w3schools.com
                www.php.net
                www.tizag.com  and so on... you can copy n run there itself...it will use for u
                Regards
                Samaya

                On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 2:55 PM, =Raghav= <raghav108@gmail. com> wrote:

                > hi friends,
                > i wana know what is the best way to learn PHP,MySql.
                > i m web developer in HTML ,CSS i have basic knowldge of PHP and Mysql but
                > in
                > Interview they ask deadly question
                >
                > suggest me how can i learn and which platform is best to laern more PHP
                >
                > Thanks
                > Raghav
                > 9886607700

                Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/

              • Hemanth
                Message 7 of 16 , Jul 31, 2008
                  PHP is not very difficult.. I learnt in just a week and made
                  www.valueads.biz
                  in 2006 around.... and i never used seo's to popularize it.

                  it is not necessary to know A-Z of anything at one shot.
                  Talent is in being able to find a solution for a given problem....
                  imagine a product.... find ways to make it work :)

                  Hemanth
                  --
                  Advertise anything FREE on Google website http://www.ValueAds.Biz or BOX AD
                  at just Rs.550 per month (Limited time offer)

                  On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 9:56 PM, jegan <a.jegan@...> wrote:

                  > Hi ,
                  >
                  > First learn PHP.With less knowledge in PHP we cant face the PHP Interview
                  > questions . Start working with a new small project. While coding it,
                  > always
                  > find best way by searching google.You can also try some simple open source
                  > projects.Download and run it .Try to change one functionality in the open
                  > source code. You can learn while you editing the code.After some basic
                  > learning try to write code that uses important features of PHP like
                  > Classes & Object oriented concepts (inheritance ...), exception/error
                  > handling, Dom , Session,cookie ,Array functions,Regular expression, MYSQL
                  > join , Transactions, GRANT command,Date functions, .....etc
                  > Also learn PHP INI file settings. Apache configurations ....
                  >
                  > Practice is the best way. Don't read only theory .
                  >
                  > Best of luck .
                  >
                  > bye
                  > Jegan

                • =Raghav=
                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 1, 2008
                    thanx

                  • Vijay Srinivas
                    Message 9 of 16 , Aug 4, 2008
                      You need to learn it slowly and slowly.

                      When I joined here as a PHP programmer, I didnt know PHP at all. But, I learnt it using some help files that was there on my PC (I am still learning it whenever I get time).

                      I also took some help from other programmers working there on how to run a PHP program.
                      Then, when I ran my first PHP program, I found it difficult to run it on the net, although I could run it on the local machine. It was then that I found out the problem on the mysql connection.

                      I do keep facing other problems, but sort it out asking my seniors, peers and friends etc.
                      I cant say that I am an expert, but am still learning, and using it whenever necessary.

                      So, please try that way.

                      Vijay Srinivas.

                      On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 9:56 PM, jegan <a.jegan@gmail. com> wrote:

                      > Hi ,
                      >
                      > First learn PHP.With less knowledge in PHP we cant face the PHP Interview
                      > questions . Start working with a new small project. While coding it,
                      > always
                      > find best way by searching google.You can also try some simple open source
                      > projects.Download and run it .Try to change one functionality in the open
                      > source code. You can learn while you editing the code.After some basic
                      > learning try to write code that uses important features of PHP like
                      > Classes & Object oriented concepts (inheritance ...), exception/error
                      > handling, Dom , Session,cookie ,Array functions,Regular expression, MYSQL
                      > join , Transactions, GRANT command,Date functions, .....etc
                      > Also learn PHP INI file settings. Apache configurations ....
                      >
                      > Practice is the best way. Don't read only theory .
                      >
                      > Best of luck .
                      >
                      > bye
                      > Jegan

                    • Harsha M V
                      Message 10 of 16 , Aug 6, 2008
                        download some video tutorials like phpvideotutorials.com
                        u wil learn a-z even the MVC architecture to code applications
                        styling everything....

                        On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 2:55 PM, =Raghav= <raghav108@...> wrote:

                        > hi friends,
                        > i wana know what is the best way to learn PHP,MySql.
                        > i m web developer in HTML ,CSS i have basic knowldge of PHP and Mysql but
                        > in
                        > Interview they ask deadly question
                        >
                        > suggest me how can i learn and which platform is best to laern more PHP
                        >
                        > Thanks
                        > Raghav
                        > 9886607700

                        Harsha M V
                        {http://hmv.co.in}

                      • mohit srivastava
                        Message 11 of 16 , Aug 16, 2008
                          Hello
                           I am Ranjana Srivastava from Chandigarh, I have requirement of php devloper, Please send own cv.
                          Email ID:hello.ranju@...

                          From: Hemanth <mvhemanth@gmail. com>

                          To: bang-phpug@yahoogro ups.com

                          Date: Friday, August 1, 2008, 11:21 AM

                          PHP is not very difficult.. I learnt in just a week and made

                          www.valueads. biz

                          in 2006 around.... and i never used seo's to popularize it.

                          it is not necessary to know A-Z of anything at one shot.

                          Talent is in being able to find a solution for a given problem....

                          imagine a product.... find ways to make it work :)

                          Hemanth

                          --

                          Advertise anything FREE on Google website http://www.ValueAds .Biz or BOX AD

                          at just Rs.550 per month (Limited time offer)

                          Call (+91) 9844125556 Bangalore, India.

                          On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 9:56 PM, jegan <a.jegan@gmail. com> wrote:

                          > Hi ,

                          > First learn PHP.With less knowledge in PHP we cant face the PHP Interview

                          > questions . Start working with a new small project. While coding it,

                          > always

                          > find best way by searching google.You can also try some simple open source

                          > projects.Download and run it .Try to change one functionality in the open

                          > source code. You can learn while you editing the code.After some basic

                          > learning try to write code that uses important features of PHP like

                          > Classes & Object oriented concepts (inheritance ...), exception/error

                          > handling, Dom , Session,cookie ,Array functions,Regular expression, MYSQL

                          > join , Transactions, GRANT command,Date functions, .....etc

                          > Also learn PHP INI file settings. Apache configurations ....

                          > Practice is the best way. Don't read only theory .

                          > Best of luck .

                          > bye

                          > Jegan

                        • anuj gupta
                          Message 12 of 16 , Aug 19, 2008
                            Hi Hemanth,

                            Thanks for good Suggestion...
                            "it is not necessary to know A-Z of anything at one shot.
                            Talent is in being able to find a solution for a given problem....
                            imagine a product.... find ways to make it work :)"

                            Really very impressive�
                            Anuj Gupta

                            On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 5:27 AM, mohit srivastava <hello_mohit1@...>wrote:

                            > Hello
                            > I am Ranjana Srivastava from Chandigarh, I have requirement of php
                            > devloper, Please send own cv.
                            > Email ID:hello.ranju@... <hello.ranju%40gmail.com>
                            >
                            > --- On Tue, 8/5/08, Vijay Srinivas <vijay_srini_2000@...<vijay_srini_2000%40yahoo.com>>
                            > wrote:
                            > From: Vijay Srinivas <vijay_srini_2000@...<vijay_srini_2000%40yahoo.com>
                            > >

                            > Subject: Re: [bang-phpug] Do you hav Any job For me???
                            > To: bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com>
                            > Date: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 11:41 AM
                            >
                            > You need to learn it slowly and slowly.
                            >

                            > When I joined here as a PHP programmer, I didnt know PHP at all. But, I
                            > learnt it using some help files that was there on my PC (I am still learning
                            > it whenever I get time).
                            >

                            > I also took some help from other programmers working there on how to run a
                            > PHP program.
                            >
                            > Then, when I ran my first PHP program, I found it difficult to run it on
                            > the net, although I could run it on the local machine. It was then that I
                            > found out the problem on the mysql connection.
                            >

                            > I do keep facing other problems, but sort it out asking my seniors, peers
                            > and friends etc.
                            >
                            > I cant say that I am an expert, but am still learning, and using it
                            > whenever necessary.
                            >

                            > So, please try that way.
                            >

                            > Vijay Srinivas.

                          • Vijay Srinivas
                            Message 13 of 16 , Sep 4, 2008
                              Dear All,

                              Can anybody suggest where can we find a free drupal tutorial, and also how to download the same.

                              Vijay Srinivas

                            • ankur
                              Message 14 of 16 , Sep 5, 2008
                                Hey,
                                drupal is open-source.
                                download from it site http://drupal.org/

                                and check this http://drupal.org/getting-started
                                <http://drupal.org/getting-started>
                                you will get all your queries.

                                --
                                ankur

                                On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 3:36 PM, Vijay Srinivas
                                <vijay_srini_2000@...>wrote:

                                > Dear All,
                                >
                                > Can anybody suggest where can we find a free drupal tutorial, and also how
                                > to download the same.
                                >
                                > Vijay Srinivas

                              • jiunarayan omom
                                Message 15 of 16 , Sep 6, 2008
                                  Can any one guide me to the connection between php and Sql Server 2000. Is there any body???

                                  <vijay_srini_ 2000@yahoo. com>wrote:

                                  > Dear All,
                                  >
                                  > Can anybody suggest where can we find a free drupal tutorial, and also how
                                  > to download the same.
                                  >
                                  > Vijay Srinivas

                                • Harsha M V
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Sep 7, 2008