Re: [bang-phpug] Re: salary range and oppo.... Openings in my company

  • Udayakumar Sarangapani
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 15, 2008
      Hi Ramkumar,

      Could you please give me your company website address?

      Regards
      Uday

      On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 11:37 PM, ram <mailtoramkumar@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > project for which we are feeling short of a resource or two. The job
      > location is Bangalore.
      >
      > The kind of role will not be purely in back-end, but will be in front
      > end development too. People with lesser experience, but who can meet
      > the following requirements can also apply.
      >
      > The pre-requisites are
      > 1. Good working knowledge in PHP4, (PHP5 and OOP would be a certain
      > advantage, but not mandatory)
      > 2. Good knowledge of SQL query development, database design skills.
      > 3. Should have worked on any content management related project (On
      > Joomla, mambo, wordpress or Drupal). More projects are in pipeline in
      > this area.
      > 4. Good knowledge of HTML, javascript, CSS (XTML, ajax, JSON would be
      > certainly an advantage)
      > 5. Knowledge of XML parsers and SOAP (PHP5 SOAPClient or NuSOAP).
      > 6. Basic web server administration skills (Skills like apache
      > configurations, htaccess , URL rewriting, PHP configurations, cron
      > jobs etc would be much desired).
      >
      > The salary is completely negotiable, but the person should be ready to
      > join with the least time after offer. Those who are willing to shift
      > to Bangalore, this should be it.
      >
      > In case any of you are interested, please send across your CVs to my
      > id - rmkmr79@... <rmkmr79%40yahoo.com> , possibly I can get my HR to
      > call you for a
      > discussion very soon. I am not sharing my official id for the sake of
      > confidentiality.
      >

      > Reply to me at the earliest.
      >
      > Ram
      >
      > --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com>,
      > "Udayakumar Sarangapani"
      > <udayakumar.sarangapani@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Aniesh,
      > >
      > > I accept Harsha M V and Ramkumar emails 100%. Both have given good
      > things to
      > > you.
      > >
      > > You mentioned in your first email about your experience in PHP i.e.
      > 2.5 yrs.
      > >
      > > As Harsha told, Knowledge does only matter. If you have knowledge
      > and stuff
      > > to choose a right company, you can get a lot in your salary package.
      > At the
      > > same time, i accept ramkumar mentioned one. Dont go for adsense
      > things. You
      > > are a professional php programmer. I want to ask you one more thing: How
      > > many PHP MVC do you know? and also the CMS. Just start learning
      > different
      > > PHP MVC (CakePHP, Mojavi, Zend Framework, Symphony) and CMS (Joomla,
      > Drupal,
      > > Wordpress). You will get more idea about PHP5 OOPs concept while
      > using those
      > > different MVC and CMS.
      > >

      > > On 7/5/08, Ramkumar <mailtoramkumar@...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > well, i am working as a php developer and own few websites. i would
      > > > say making some websites for the sole purpose of adsense revenue is

    • amit sharma
      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 15, 2008
        Hi Frnds ,
        This is amit ,
        i had worked on php for about six mnths in Impetus technologiesnoida
        Now because of the cost cutting i have been sacked by the company .

        kindly tell me some oprtunity if u have for me

        i had worked on the Xampp platform

        I also had worked on MVC pattern and ZEND framework

      • ram
        Message 3 of 20 , Jul 15, 2008
          Hi Uday,

          I cant disclose my company identity at the moment. be rest assured,
          its a UK based company, having its main operations in India. Currently
          we have a project with an australian company, they are looking forward
          to a joint venture in coming days.

          In case you are interested, please send across the CV to me.

        • ankur
          Message 4 of 20 , Jul 15, 2008
            Hello Ram,

            For 2 yr of experience if you find any person with all these
            quality/pre-requisites,
            let me know I want to say "dude! you are great" to him/her. :)

            Jokes Apart :)

            --

            On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 11:37 PM, ram <mailtoramkumar@...> wrote:

            > The pre-requisites are
            > 1. Good working knowledge in PHP4, (PHP5 and OOP would be a certain
            > advantage, but not mandatory)
            > 2. Good knowledge of SQL query development, database design skills.
            > 3. Should have worked on any content management related project (On
            > Joomla, mambo, wordpress or Drupal). More projects are in pipeline in
            > this area.
            > 4. Good knowledge of HTML, javascript, CSS (XTML, ajax, JSON would be
            > certainly an advantage)
            > 5. Knowledge of XML parsers and SOAP (PHP5 SOAPClient or NuSOAP).
            > 6. Basic web server administration skills (Skills like apache
            > configurations, htaccess , URL rewriting, PHP configurations, cron
            > jobs etc would be much desired).

          • maq sood
            Message 5 of 20 , Jul 15, 2008
              Dude,
              Wats the big deal in it??
              Ram has just mentioned what job profile expects. I doesn't mean each and every thing in there you should know... Lemme tell you selection of the candidate will be based on whether he is capable of doing this kinda work... its not if he has done it...
              So be always positive... Good day!
              -Maqsood

              On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 11:37 PM, ram <mailtoramkumar@ gmail.com> wrote:

              > The pre-requisites are
              > 1. Good working knowledge in PHP4, (PHP5 and OOP would be a certain
              > advantage, but not mandatory)
              > 2. Good knowledge of SQL query development, database design skills.
              > 3. Should have worked on any content management related project (On
              > Joomla, mambo, wordpress or Drupal). More projects are in pipeline in
              > this area.
              > 4. Good knowledge of HTML, javascript, CSS (XTML, ajax, JSON would be
              > certainly an advantage)
              > 5. Knowledge of XML parsers and SOAP (PHP5 SOAPClient or NuSOAP).
              > 6. Basic web server administration skills (Skills like apache
              > configurations, htaccess , URL rewriting, PHP configurations, cron
              > jobs etc would be much desired).

            • Ramkumar
              Message 6 of 20 , Jul 16, 2008
                hi maqsood, yes you are right. the profile mentioned is roughly what i
                am handling at the moment and i am less than 2 years as a php
                developer. ;-).

                Message 7 of 20 , Jul 19, 2008
                  We are still on the lookput for a right candidate. Salary would be the
                  best in industry. Any one with close to 2 years of experience and
                  looking for a change, do mail the CV to me.
                  Contact me personally on my email id in case you would like to know
                  about the company. mail to - rmkmr79 [AT] yahoo.com

                  Ram

                  --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, Ramkumar <mailtoramkumar@...> wrote:

                  > hi maqsood, yes you are right. the profile mentioned is roughly what i
                  > am handling at the moment and i am less than 2 years as a php
                  > developer. ;-).
                  >

                  > On 7/16/08, maq sood <maq005@...> wrote:
                  > > Dude,
                  > > Wats the big deal in it??
                  > > Ram has just mentioned what job profile expects. I doesn't mean
                  each and
                  > > every thing in there you should know... Lemme tell you selection
                  of the
                  > > candidate will be based on whether he is capable of doing this
                  kinda work...
                  > > its not if he has done it...
                  > > So be always positive... Good day!
                  > > -Maqsood

                • ameeta
                  Message 8 of 20 , Jul 28, 2008
                    Hey Guys,

                    I had been on leave for some time now and so out of all the wonderful
                    discussions.. J We are still looking for Senior PHP guys .

                    And the openings are in a big number as we are setting up an entire team for
                    PHP who would be trained by German guys who are here in india for
                    recruitment so guys if you are really looking for a change and want to be at
                    the best place with the best compensation then barge in with your resumes at
                    the earliest.

                    Regards

                    Ameeta P Sokhi