Re: salary range and oppo.... Openings in my company

  • ram
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 15, 2008

      I thought it might be useful info to be added into the same series of
      mail.

      My company is looking for a PHP developer with around 2 years of
      experience in working in LAMP/WAMP environment.We have got a new
      project for which we are feeling short of a resource or two. The job
      location is Bangalore.

      The kind of role will not be purely in back-end, but will be in front
      end development too. People with lesser experience, but who can meet
      the following requirements can also apply.

      The pre-requisites are
      1. Good working knowledge in PHP4, (PHP5 and OOP would be a certain
      advantage, but not mandatory)
      2. Good knowledge of SQL query development, database design skills.
      3. Should have worked on any content management related project (On
      Joomla, mambo, wordpress or Drupal). More projects are in pipeline in
      this area.
      4. Good knowledge of HTML, javascript, CSS (XTML, ajax, JSON would be
      certainly an advantage)
      5. Knowledge of XML parsers and SOAP (PHP5 SOAPClient or NuSOAP).
      6. Basic web server administration skills (Skills like apache
      configurations, htaccess , URL rewriting, PHP configurations, cron
      jobs etc would be much desired).

      The salary is completely negotiable, but the person should be ready to
      join with the least time after offer. Those who are willing to shift
      to Bangalore, this should be it.

      In case any of you are interested, please send across your CVs to my
      id - rmkmr79@... , possibly I can get my HR to call you for a
      discussion very soon. I am not sharing my official id for the sake of
      confidentiality.

      Reply to me at the earliest.

      Ram

      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "Udayakumar Sarangapani"
      <udayakumar.sarangapani@...> wrote:

      > Hi Aniesh,
      >
      > I accept Harsha M V and Ramkumar emails 100%. Both have given good
      things to
      > you.
      >
      > You mentioned in your first email about your experience in PHP i.e.
      2.5 yrs.

      > As Harsha told, Knowledge does only matter. If you have knowledge
      and stuff
      > to choose a right company, you can get a lot in your salary package.
      At the
      > same time, i accept ramkumar mentioned one. Dont go for adsense
      things. You
      > are a professional php programmer. I want to ask you one more thing: How
      > many PHP MVC do you know? and also the CMS. Just start learning
      different
      > PHP MVC (CakePHP, Mojavi, Zend Framework, Symphony) and CMS (Joomla,
      Drupal,

      <aniesh_joseph@...<aniesh_joseph%40yahoo.co.in>>

      <mandal.mithun@...<mandal.mithun%40yahoo.co.in>>
      > > wrote:
      > > > From: mithun mandal <mandal.mithun@...<mandal.mithun%40yahoo.co.in>
      > > >
      > > > Subject: Re: [bang-phpug] salary range and opportunties in
      Bangalore or
      > > > Chennai
      > > > To: bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com <bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > > Date: Saturday, 5 July, 2008, 4:29 PM
      > > >

      > > > Hi all,
      > > >

      > > > I was working in company as a php developer and worked for +1yr
      which
      > > gives
      > > > me only 1L/A (max) even such company in Bangalore gives me
      50k/A. I got
      > > > frustrated on that and start doing freelancing and earning good
      ransom
      > > money
      > > > which is some companies 6+ exp is earning.
      > > >

      > > > Regards
      > > >
      > > > Mithun
      > > >

      > > > Note: I was having very good knowledge and far better than a
      fresher, but
      > > > company treated me as a fresher and gives very small amount.

      Presently
      > > > am working in cochin, Kerala.I would like to move to Chennai or
      Bangalore
      > > > for better job opportunities.
      > > >

      > > > Can you suggest good companies in these places? Also I would
      like to know
      > > > the salary range for php professional on these cities ?
      > > >

      > > > thanks all
      > > >

      > > > Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one
      roof. Go to
      > > > http://in.promos yahoo.com/ groups/

      > > > Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Go to
      http://in.promos
      > > > yahoo.com/ groups/bestofyah oo/

      > > > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go to
      > > > http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php/

      > > --
      > > Ramkumar K R

    • Udayakumar Sarangapani
      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 15, 2008
        Hi Ramkumar,

        Could you please give me your company website address?

        Regards
        Uday

        On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 11:37 PM, ram <mailtoramkumar@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > and stuff
        > > to choose a right company, you can get a lot in your salary package.
        > At the
        > > same time, i accept ramkumar mentioned one. Dont go for adsense
        > things. You
        > > are a professional php programmer. I want to ask you one more thing: How
        > > many PHP MVC do you know? and also the CMS. Just start learning
        > different
        > > PHP MVC (CakePHP, Mojavi, Zend Framework, Symphony) and CMS (Joomla,
        > Drupal,
        > > Wordpress). You will get more idea about PHP5 OOPs concept while
        > using those
        > > different MVC and CMS.
        > >

        > > On 7/5/08, Ramkumar <mailtoramkumar@...> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > well, i am working as a php developer and own few websites. i would
        > > > say making some websites for the sole purpose of adsense revenue is

      • amit sharma
        Message 3 of 20 , Jul 15, 2008
          Hi Frnds ,
          This is amit ,
          i had worked on php for about six mnths in Impetus technologiesnoida
          Now because of the cost cutting i have been sacked by the company .

          kindly tell me some oprtunity if u have for me

          i had worked on the Xampp platform

          I also had worked on MVC pattern and ZEND framework

        • ram
          Message 4 of 20 , Jul 15, 2008
            Hi Uday,

            I cant disclose my company identity at the moment. be rest assured,
            its a UK based company, having its main operations in India. Currently
            we have a project with an australian company, they are looking forward
            to a joint venture in coming days.

            In case you are interested, please send across the CV to me.

          • ankur
            Message 5 of 20 , Jul 15, 2008
              Hello Ram,

              For 2 yr of experience if you find any person with all these
              quality/pre-requisites,
              let me know I want to say "dude! you are great" to him/her. :)

              Jokes Apart :)

              --

              On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 11:37 PM, ram <mailtoramkumar@...> wrote:

              > The pre-requisites are
              > 1. Good working knowledge in PHP4, (PHP5 and OOP would be a certain
              > advantage, but not mandatory)
              > 2. Good knowledge of SQL query development, database design skills.
              > 3. Should have worked on any content management related project (On
              > Joomla, mambo, wordpress or Drupal). More projects are in pipeline in
              > this area.
              > 4. Good knowledge of HTML, javascript, CSS (XTML, ajax, JSON would be
              > certainly an advantage)
              > 5. Knowledge of XML parsers and SOAP (PHP5 SOAPClient or NuSOAP).
              > 6. Basic web server administration skills (Skills like apache
              > configurations, htaccess , URL rewriting, PHP configurations, cron
              > jobs etc would be much desired).

            • maq sood
              Message 6 of 20 , Jul 15, 2008
                Dude,
                Wats the big deal in it??
                Ram has just mentioned what job profile expects. I doesn't mean each and every thing in there you should know... Lemme tell you selection of the candidate will be based on whether he is capable of doing this kinda work... its not if he has done it...
                So be always positive... Good day!
                -Maqsood

                On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 11:37 PM, ram <mailtoramkumar@ gmail.com> wrote:

                > The pre-requisites are
                > 1. Good working knowledge in PHP4, (PHP5 and OOP would be a certain
                > advantage, but not mandatory)
                > 2. Good knowledge of SQL query development, database design skills.
                > 3. Should have worked on any content management related project (On
                > Joomla, mambo, wordpress or Drupal). More projects are in pipeline in
                > this area.
                > 4. Good knowledge of HTML, javascript, CSS (XTML, ajax, JSON would be
                > certainly an advantage)
                > 5. Knowledge of XML parsers and SOAP (PHP5 SOAPClient or NuSOAP).
                > 6. Basic web server administration skills (Skills like apache
                > configurations, htaccess , URL rewriting, PHP configurations, cron
                > jobs etc would be much desired).

              • Ramkumar
                Message 7 of 20 , Jul 16, 2008
                  hi maqsood, yes you are right. the profile mentioned is roughly what i
                  am handling at the moment and i am less than 2 years as a php
                  developer. ;-).

                  Message 8 of 20 , Jul 19, 2008
                    We are still on the lookput for a right candidate. Salary would be the
                    best in industry. Any one with close to 2 years of experience and
                    looking for a change, do mail the CV to me.
                    Contact me personally on my email id in case you would like to know
                    about the company. mail to - rmkmr79 [AT] yahoo.com

                    Ram

                    --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, Ramkumar <mailtoramkumar@...> wrote:

                    > hi maqsood, yes you are right. the profile mentioned is roughly what i
                    > am handling at the moment and i am less than 2 years as a php
                    > developer. ;-).
                    >

                    > On 7/16/08, maq sood <maq005@...> wrote:
                    > > Dude,
                    > > Wats the big deal in it??
                    > > Ram has just mentioned what job profile expects. I doesn't mean
                    each and
                    > > every thing in there you should know... Lemme tell you selection
                    of the
                    > > candidate will be based on whether he is capable of doing this
                    kinda work...
                    > > its not if he has done it...
                    > > So be always positive... Good day!
                    > > -Maqsood

                  • ameeta
                    Message 9 of 20 , Jul 28, 2008
                      Hey Guys,

                      I had been on leave for some time now and so out of all the wonderful
                      discussions.. J We are still looking for Senior PHP guys .

                      And the openings are in a big number as we are setting up an entire team for
                      PHP who would be trained by German guys who are here in india for
                      recruitment so guys if you are really looking for a change and want to be at
                      the best place with the best compensation then barge in with your resumes at
                      the earliest.

                      Regards

                      Ameeta P Sokhi